your song

[ THE SONG THAT DESCRIBES YOUR RELATIONSHIP ]

akira :
• never be the same ( camila cabello ) .
• " just like nicotine , rushin' me , touching me ,
suddenly , i'm a fiend and you're all i need ... yeah you're all i need . "
• your guys' relationship is very passionate and close .
• after becoming a devilman he craves your touch and affection a lot more ( which makes you feel appreciated and loved ) .

ryô :
• genius ( lsd ft. sai , diplo & labrinth ) .
• you singing to him .
• " only a genius could love a man like he . "
• he knows that it definitely isn't easy to love him . he is fully aware of your intellect ( though you may not act it all the time ) .
• he's surprised with how far you've come and didn't really expect this .
• a happy surprise .

miki :
• symphony ( clean bandit ft . zara larsson )
• " life was stringing me along and then you came you cut me lose . "
• you were becoming quite exhausted with school and [ insert your favourite sport ] .
• meeting miki was the light of your life and appeared to be the greatest thing that has happen to you in a long time .
• she basically shines with positivity and light , which genuinely makes you feel nice and warm ( and this makes you even more attracted to her ) .

miko :
• the good in me ( jon bellion ) .
• " yeah you're making a ruin of me ... but like a knife in the woods .
yeah , you hunt down the good in me . "
• miko has tried incredibly hard in the past to get your attention and has always failed .
• after becoming a deveilwoman she gained a huge amount of confidence and didn't cease to flirt and break the ice with you .
• her personality changed into something dark ... so there's moments where she needs you to hunt down the good in her .