𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

✧

a very simplistic girl who has a hell of an amazing personality. let's introduce you to samantha . she prefers to keep things short and sweet (sometimes) and would like you to call her by the name of sam. she's a 19 year old sweetheart that's as soft as a teddy bear. she will be very kind and outgoing when you first meet this angelic soul but as time goes on and you get to know her more, you will see the very many different sides of her. she is a cuddle bug, a goofball, and a little savage wrapped up in a neat lil package with a bow. she's a cancer, so she is very nurturing and caring towards those she loves, as if in a motherly nature. unfortunately, she is very emotional and needs constant reassurance in order to feel secure. she loves to joke around and you will have to get used to the insane amounts of sarcasm she uses. she enjoys going on late night adventures, the beach, going out for food (especially junk food: her weakness), watching movies, going ice skating, and stargazing. she loves trying new things and will do almost anything.

sam is currently in a relationship.
Jack holds a special place in her heart and she loves him dearly. She never wants to lose her baby <3

she is always open to meeting new people and establishing new friendships! she will be an amazing, loyal, and fun friend who will always check up on you and make sure you're smiling. you could never go wrong with sam

in your life (:

✧