Part 3

-art not by me

Y/N'S POV
I ran off from Ein playfully after he told the girl I had forced him to join the club but now I realized that I didn't know where he was. The bell rang for lunch and I decided to go. He will probably just go to the dining hall and wait for me there. So I made my way to the lunch room, or tried to.

I had been wandering the halls for a while when I heard a squeal behind me,
"Kawaii~Chan can help!" Squealed the pink haired meif'wa. I jumped backwards and fell, painfully landing on my tail.
"Oww." I said whilst rubbing my tail where I landed on it.
"Oh my Irene! Kaeaii~Chan is so sorry!" She said. "Can Kawaii~Chan help?"
"Could you possibly show me the way to the lunch room?" I asked her.
"Wait you're not running away from Kawaii~Chan?"she asked, her eyes sparkling.
"N-no, should I be?" I asked, now a bit nervous.
"No, it's just that everyone Kawaii~Chan tries to help runs away from her."
"Oh well you can sit with me and my friend at lunch if you want?" I said hopefully.
"Yesss! More friends! What's your name?" She said.
"Oh it's Y/N." I replied, "now let's go I'm starving."

I followed Kawaii~Chan to the lunch room and looked for Ein. I spotted him at a table on his own so I grabbed Kawaii~Chan's arm and pulled her over.
"Hey Ein! I found a pink explosion who wants to be friends." I called to him, he looked up from his lunch with a confused expression then he saw Kawaii~Chan and smiled.
"Uh sure, I'm Ein." He said.
"Kawaii~Chan is happy to meet you Ein~Kun!"
We all sat down at the table and ate lunch in silence but Kawaii~Chan kept looking at me then Ein then doing this evil laugh.
"KAWAII~CHAN NO MORE SHIPS!" Shouted a blue haired girl walking over to our table with the alpha.
"Meep!" I squeaked and ducked behind Ein as best as I could.
"What's her problem?" Said the blue haired girl pointing at me.
"She had problems with the alpha in her old school so she is afraid of Aphmau." Said Ein.
"Oh." Said Aphmau "what happened, if you don't mind me asking?"
"H-he put me in hospital f- for a m-month, t-twice a-and beat m-me up m-most d-days" I said stuttering. Aphmau, Kawaii~Chan, Ein and the blue haired girl all looked at me in shock.
"Aphmau~Senpai would never do that to anyone, right Katelyn~Sama?" Said Kawaii~Chan.
"No, she isn't like that." Said.the blue haired girl, Katelyn.
"I'm not even a werewolf." Said Aphmau. They both sat at our table, Aphmau next to me and Katelyn next to her. I began to trust Aphmau enough to know that she wouldn't try to beat me up. Next lesson we all had together- PE. We went into the girls changing rooms and got changed, then we waited for Ein outside.

_________________________________________
Ok so I hope that everyone enjoyed this chapter, I wanted Y/N to have a sorta bad past but I also wanted her to be friends with Aph so this is what I did.

Again hope you people enjoyed, see ya!

Lizzie Chan out!
_________________________________________