One for Another | Rowoon

Rowoon x Reader

Fluff

Summary: You worked at the tattoo shop, Fantasy, for almost a year. Chani caught onto your crush on Rowoon and decided to help you two get together.

 Chani caught onto your crush on Rowoon and decided to help you two get together

You'd been working at the tattoo shop called Fantasy for almost a year now. You were super close with all the boys, and was even helping train Hwiyoung. And even though you were super close with all the boys, you still managed to get a crush. You saw your crush developing a little while after you got there, I mean who would blame you. All of the boys were exceptionally handsome. So when Chani saw that you were starting to crush on his older friend, he called you out on it.

"How long have you liked him?" He asked as you sat in the chair in your station.

"Liked who?" You asked. You had a small headache behind your eyes, so you weren't really paying much attention to him.

"Rowoon." This made you look up real quick.

"What?"

"You heard me, how long?" And you knew he'd push this until you answered him honestly. You sighed.

"For a couple of months." You said quietly. You didn't really want to confess to it, cause you knew saying it would make reality set in and you wasn't sure if you were ready for that. Rowoon was such a nice guy, and you were 99% sure that he didn't like you back.

"I could've called that." He said nonchalantly as he sat back in the chair.

"Then why did you ask?" You whined as you pushed him off the chair. You laughed as he hit the ground.

"I just wanted you to admit it to yourself!" He groaned out as he sat up from the hard floor. You leaned back into your chair as sighed. You knew he was right.

When your one year at the shop came, the boys threw you a small party. All the guys were drinking in the room with all the tattoo stations, and you chilled looking at all the boys playing around in a corner.

"You know this is your party." You heard Rowoon say as he leaned against the wall beside you.

"I know." You took another sip of your drink.

"Then why does it look like you aren't enjoying it?"

"I am. I'm just not as wild as you all are." You said as you took another drink. To be quite honest, you really needed a night like this. Your classes were stressing you out so much, and there was a girl who kept coming into the shop for Rowoon. Chani even said he didn't know who it was. So when someone asked him, he winked and said it was someone special. So you hadn't really talked to Rowoon since.

"I mean you have a point, but you just seem so sad lately." He said as he wrapped his arm around you shoulders.

"It's my professors and finals are coming up." You sighed as you took a big gulp. You couldn't get drunk tonight, but you could definitely get buzzed, and that was your plan.