The Angel and The Guitar - A Reverse POV retelling of Angel Notes

…How many years have it been since that day?

 When I said “that” day, it was the day we met for the first time.

 It was enthralling. That time, I didn’t know who you are, nor did I care about it.

 Standing on top of the old aircraft, you knew you would extremely likely to be killed.

 Yet,

You ignored your comrades whom already met their demise and floating along with the Steel wind, and kept charging forward,

Through the gray clouds to the bloody red atmosphere.

Why? I thought to myself.

You, the weakest of all races still determined to confront me,

The monster who tried to fulfill the earth's dying wish?

But, as I thought it’s futile for you for took arms, a bullet pierced through my limbs. Ripped my wings from its might.

I lost. It seems the goddess of luck bestowed upon those who were the weakest,

Though I would call it myself a fluke, because such things as goddesses never exist.

____________________

It was the first time I wanted to come to your house,

But of course my materialized form wouldn’t be fit in that small, cramped room as 'It's already “dead”.

So I took a form from the imagination almost similar with the “body” from beings called “Human Species” and “A-Rays” who began living on top of me,

…and I was impressed.

 If there was any standard of this so-called concept of beauty, this form probably went past the criteria with flying colors.

A golden ring on my head, a milky white silk dress, and a beautiful skin belonged to be the young generation of this “human” species.

I didn’t know why, but it was delightful to live in this kind of image. And afterwards, I came straight to your home.

 _________________________________________

It was the first month of me living in your apartment.

There was a new sensation I’d never felt before as a being not from Earth. At the time when my “body” lost some power, my stomach always rumbling with a loud voice. And strangely, I was embarrassed by it.

It was ....fun, not accounting the first week when you always kicked me out, although at the fifth day you were going out somewhere for a whole night, rubbing your head in stress.