Chapter 6: A hangout with him

Your P.O.V.

"So....Shall we go somewhere for a while?" You asked Hosuh. "Sure! I would love to" He smiled.

Omfg...he so damn cute.

"Yeah...Since its only like 1:00 pm" You and Hosuh began walking towards the elevator. "Mhm! The youtube program starts at 4:00 pm!" He said back. You went inside the elevator and Hosuh pressed the ground floor. "So! Where do you wanna go for today?" Hosuh asks. "Oh! I think...we should get ice cream!" You said. "Ice cream?" He chuckled. "W-what's wrong with Ice cream?" You pouted. "Nothing!~" He patted your head. As you blushed slightly.

You reached for the ground floor and went to the lobby. "Ok , Lets buy some ice cream but can we go to the park?" He asked. "But there's Ice creams in parks" You said with a poker face. "I know but..I more like the designey ones!" He whined. You can't say no to this ( Lol hamilton reference) to the innocent cinnamon roll. "Fiiiiinnne..." You ruffled his hair. "Aw! Thank you so much (Y/n)!" He hugged you not so tightly and you deeply blushed again. "No prob.." As he let go of you. "Let's go! We should'nt waste time!" You smiled at him. "Right!" As he ran towards you.

Hosuh's P.O.V.

(Y/n)'s smile was so adorable a while ago. She smiled like an angel to me. I also blushed slightly when she did that but she did'nt noticed so that's good! "Hey which ice cream shop will we go by the way, (y/n)?" I asked her. "Oh! At 'Scoops'!" She said while sh e turned and turned around again. " 'Scoops'? I never heard of that before.." I said while thinking about it. As she stopped walking. "Nani...you never.. HEARD BEFORE!?" She exclaimed. I just sweatdropped. "Where do you even buy Ice cream?" She asks. "At Vanilla Creams.." I said. "Wow, You actually buy expensive Ice creams". "Well this ones are not!" She spoke once more. As she pulls my arm and drags me to this ice cream shop called 'scoops'.

We arrives at Scoops and it was actually pretty cute. The building was average-popular and some people enjoy eating at Scoops. We went in the shop and started to pick our flavors.

Me and (Y/n) got our Ice creams and surprisingly it was cheap!. At Vanilla Creams it causes $20.00 dollars but here it causes $5.00! Its almost the half of 20 dollars. As i was about to take a bite, (y/n) smacked me. "What th-! Why did you smack me?" He asked. "We need to take a picture first!!" She pouted. I chuckled, "Okay...Fine!" Then she took a picture of our Ice creams. She showed me the photo:

 She showed me the photo:

"Wow. It looks amazing.." I said. "Not as amazing as you.." I mumbled. "Pardon?" She asked. "O-oh! Nothing! I just said our Ice creams looks good!" I said. "I know! Its cheap and Good!" She smiled so sweetly. "Like at Vanilla Creams it causes $20.00 but here $5.00 only". "Wow. You could buy sort of stuffs with 20 dollars"  She said then she started to lick her Ice cream.

~~~TIME SKIP CUZ' AUTHOR-CHAN  IS PRETTY LAZY~~~

Me and (Y/n) are just walking then we reached the park. She was holding her phone ad smiling. "Ey, (y/n)! What'cha doing?" I asked her. "Oh! Taking pics! This park looks niceu!" She exclaimed like those girls in anime. "Could i see?" I asked her. "Sure!" She responded.

The photo:

"Wow, (Y/n) you're actually pretty good at taking pictures!" I smiled

"Wow, (Y/n) you're actually pretty good at taking pictures!" I smiled. "...thanks for the compliment!" She blushed... and smiled once more.

Her smile...is like an angel..
I thought.

"Well...should we go to that Lake?" She pointed. "Sure! Lets take more pictures!" I recommended and smiled. "Okay!"

(A/n: Actually my precious readers I dont have a picture of a lake so sorry!!!)

~~~TIME SKIP ONCE MORE (TOLD YA BUDS IMA LAZY TODAY)~~~

Your P.O.V.

You and Hosuh had alot of fun today. It was the best time with Hosuh You spended. In fact, It was Your first hang-out with him! This day was the best day! You guys returned to the hotel and reached your floors. Its time to say goodbye..

"Well...(Y/n)..See you later!" He said. As you quickly thought of this.."Hosuh..Wait!" You grabbed his arm once more. He blushed as red it is and so are you. "C-c-c-Can I-I g--get y-Y-your P-phone N..N..-" Before you could say number he quickly spoke out. "Sure. You could have" he picked out his phone as we exchanged our phones.

We were done typing our Phone numbers as we saved it. "Thank you so much for today, Hosuh!" You said while blushing. "No problem!" He said. "Well...G-goodbye! See ya!" He nodded and went back inside. You went in your room squilinng and blushing that you got Hosuh's Phone number. This was the best day you ever had.

~~~END OF CHAPTER 6~~~

DONE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER WOOOOO!. BTW THIS SATURDAY IS OUR GRADUATION! Im gonna be a highschool student..NUUU! lol

Well thank you so much for reading mah peeps!

See ya in the next one!

YEET

-RinaFinarih

(Words: 891 in total)