how sting finds you

age: 10
request: Lilyana9337
words: 401
note: i had an idea, so here you go. this is in stings POV. is he a little ooc? ion know, probably.
-

   sting, the white dragon slayer, walked the streets of hargeon. he was surprisingly alone, no rouge, no lector - just him. everyone in the guild has been pissing him off or annoying him too much lately.

   the blondes ears seemingly perked up at the sound of a child cursing and crying. he glanced around the corner of a building - not quite an alley, but that's what we'll call it - just to see a child. from his point of view, they seemed to have h/l, h/c hair.

   said child was hunched over, glass pieces around them along with blood. it seemed to be their blood, as they cursed and dropped another piece.

   "hey, kid," when they turned around, sting could tell the child was a female. he was about to ask if she needed help, some food or water - maybe medical attention; but the young woman jumped up and put her left arm in front of her. maybe she was a mage?

"woah, woah, woah," he put his hands up and stepped in the middle of the alley. "i just wanna help, you seem hurt." his blue eyes fell to her knees, glass was sticking out in various places, blood dripping down her legs, staining them red.

"i don't..." she paused for a second, closing her eyes and putting her hand down. "yeah, i could use some help." she sat back down as sting walked over carefully.

"so," she looked at him. "what's your name? parents close by?" she snorted at the last question, a sad look in her eyes. "y/n, and no, my parents are dead." sting gave her a look of pity before going back to her knees. "it's fine, they were bad people anyway. what about you? name?"

"sting eucliffe, a sabertooth wizard." she looked at him, her e/c eyes widening ever so slightly. "woah." she breathed out. "cool."

-

a few hours passed by, sting and y/n were sitting in his house. (does he have one? ion know.) sting had asked if she wanted to live with him, even for a little while. she said yeah, and here they are.

-

i hope you like this better than that last one.

rouge is next - request more characters please!