Forgotten

Izaya's POV

I woke up at 7:20 am I yawned feeling tired still, but I knew I had to work.

I got out of bed showered and used the restroom, I was going to eat but didn't feel like it.

I went to my desk ready to start a day of work,

I turned on my computer to see it was May 4th It was my birthday I turned 25 today.

"Damm I'm starting to get old" I laughed at myself (I wonder is anyone will realise it's my birthday) I thought.

Shinra's POV

I woke up next to my lovely Celty and smiled she was the love of my life.

I got out of bed hoping not to wake her and went to get breakfast, after eating I checked my phone

8:50 May 4th

It read, I thought for a moment " do i have to anything today?" I asked
myself "I don't think so I guess I'll spend the day with celty."

Kadota's Gangs POV

"I think Nalu is better then gruvia!" Erika yelled at Walker " but gruvia shows more sighs of love!" Walker yelled.

"Sure yours asses down" kodota said "it's May 4th right?" Driver said (I forgot his name) "yeah It is and we have a manga signing at 4:00" Erika said.

"Oh yeah I forgot but isn't today important?" Kodota asked, "Guren lagoon is important!" Walker yelled.

"Maybe it's nothing"

Time skip to 6:20

Izaya's POV

It was late and I didn't think I was going to get any calls or texts from anyone so I decided to go to ikebokero.

Once I arrived I went to Russian sushi to drink because I was sad every forgot it was my birthday.

"Hello Simon" izaya said in Russian "hello izaya would you like sushi it's very good" Simon said in Russian.

"Not sushi but saki sounds good at the moment" izaya said in Russian.

"Of course follow would you like alone room or main room?" Simon asked.

"Private room would be fine"

Once I enter the room I got 4 bottles of saki and started drinking

Shizuo's POV

After a hard day of work I decided to go to Russian sushi for dinner, when I arrived I heard dimon talk to the other guy who works there. (I forgot his name) "Izaya said he wanted 4 bottles of the saki" Simon said.

"4? Isn't that a lot for one guy" the other guy said "yes but he seems stressed so I say it fine" Simon said

(What the hell? Why is that flea here and why the hell is he drinking but a fucking alcoholic?!) I thought

"Oh Shizuo good to see you" Simon said, "same to you do me a favor what room is Izaya in?"

Izaya's POV

I was down 2/1/2 bottles and I was still sober I don't get drunk very fast even if I get drunk.

I saw the door open and there was Shizuo.

"Why the hell are you here?" izaya asked " I overheard you were here and came to kill you"

I frowned "I see well if you want kill me I don't care" I said sadly "what the hell is wrong with you" Shizuo said

"Why do you care?!" I said started to get mad/sad "I can't fight you if your like this" Shizuo said.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked, "what ever" I chuckled "what day is it?" I asked "I don't know I think it's May 4th but I'm not sure" Shizuo said

"I see so I was right okay well I going bye bye shizu-Chan" I said going to the door

"Izaya" Shizuo called out "what?" I asked annoyed

"Happy birthday"

~End~

A/n what did you think I know it sucks but I wanted to give you guys something