Pray for kato

Hondro:
We were all in the lobby at the hospital, and damn I've never been so afraid. I called my mom because she normally calms me down but she didn't have nothing to say about this so I just decided I was gonna sit down a wait I felt my face get sadder and I tried lighting up but damn I can't lose kato we can't lose kato, but I guess Angelina seen me and said "Handro, baby his gonna be fine okay?" But we both knew she had doubts about that too so I just said "yeah" I'm gonna go smoke a blunt calm my nerves and she jumped in my way and said "no I'm not gonna let you numb your pain like this anymore, I'm not just gonna let you smoke weed because your hurting and your not gonna drink lean to help that either, shut we all almost lost you 6 years ago because of lean remember?" She seem a year slip out from my left eye I whipped it real fast and she just pulled me out and we went to the car and she said get in I didn't say anything well because she lowkey scared me at times.
   Their conversation ‼️
Angelina: stop it handro
Alejandro: what?
Angelina: pleaseee stop drinking lean on the daily, *she starts crying* I don't want to lose you handro please stop.
Alejandro:*pulls Angelina over to the passenger spot to sit on his lap and she wraps her arms around his neck * I will baby okay? Just please don't cry baby
Angelina: how? Thinking about this and losing you scares me.
Alejandro: hey, hey, hey, baby you won't okay, I won't leave you again.
I love you?
Angelina: I love you too.