Daren Davis from Utah, a leader of financial circle

This is how Daren Davis Utah started his career:

Right from college days this man has a goal-oriented approach. He was not just studious but he was also good in the field of sports. After getting his business degree from the prestigious Marriott School of business which is affiliated to Brigham Young University started working with one of the most reputed multinational companies that is Royal Dutch Shell. He was part of the sales force of the Chemical Division. In the 10 years that he spent in the company for 6 years, he was selected in the Shell Chemical's Olympian Team which honours the top 10% performers of the company.

 In the 10 years that he spent in the company for 6 years, he was selected in the Shell Chemical's Olympian Team which honours the top 10% performers of the company

After his successful spell in the Shell Company, he started his own company. His private start-up was related to the large format printing industry. He developed a sales force that provided services to the technology sector of Denver. His start-up was one of the top 5 start-ups of Denver. An ordinary man would have remained contended with these few feathers in his cap. But Mr. Davis is no ordinary man. He knew that now it is time to try something new and this is when he decided to leap into the finance sector.

His stint in First Trust Portfolios:

Mr Davis joined one of the biggest names in the financial sector and that is First Trust Portfolios which happens to be a leader in packaged product investments. closely with some of the topmost brokerage firms on Wall Street. He travels a lot and is considered to be one of the biggest assets of the company.

And his successful journey continues:

Today is the Regional Sales Director of this company. He is part of the Advisory Practices team which provides financial advisors an additional edge and resource to utilize in expanding and optimising their practices and becoming strategic partners with First Trust as they manage the assets of their clientele. He is also the national speaker for the company. He has made so many valuable contributions to the company that he has been awarded a number of prestigious awards. This includes Rookie of the Year, Top Regional Wholesaler in the Western Region, and National Wholesaler of the Year.

Mr. Davis is now working in increasing the market share of the company and is trying hard to make First Trust an international brand. He continues to get more knowledge so that he can provide better and efficient service to the clients. He also knows that he has to be the mentor for the new people who join this company. This is the reason that he makes it a point to give advice to the new employees and tries to help them in the best possible way.

Mr. Davis has been so successful in the financial sector that today he considered as a leader of this sector. He has 3 decades of fruitful experience and still, he is the same humble man who took up his first job with Shell Company. Despite the hectic professional life he does not ignore his personal life and knows how to strike a balance between his professional and personal life.

Read More: www.darendavis.com/daren-davis-utah.html

Source:  www.darendavis.com