gather around

Doyoung's POV

Oh my god!

Fuck, why is Mark and Donghyuck the one here?

I snapped from my thoughts and started to get hysterical. Afterall, I wouldn't want to come off as suspicious to the kids.

Taeyong and I had a fight last night.

What have I done?

-----

Third Person POV

Mark felt nauseous but nonetheless ran to his hyung's body sprawled out.

"Hyung? Hyung? Are y-you okay?" Mark looked away as he saw the older's lips barely there. He checked if he still got any pulse but he doesn't feel even the faintest.

"Hyung, you need to step back" Donghyuck pulls Mark away with all his strength, burying the older in his shoulder as he let him sob loudly.

"D-Doyoung hyung?" the tanner male called the other male who was backing away slowly.

"What... happened to him-" their attention strayed away as another door opened.

Jaehyun and Jungwoo's

"Holy shit, hyung!" Jaehyun quickly attended to Taeyong's side. His brows furrowed as the sight disturbed him deeply. "Jungwoo, please bring me my phone" Jungwoo frantically searched for Jaehyun's phone and saw his hyung dialed the police.

"J-jaehyun hyung, are you sure we really need to call the police?" Jungwoo said, sweating.

"What kind of question is that?" Jaehyun couldn't help but raise his tone a bit.

"What's all the commotion abou- What the fuck happened to Taeyong hyung?!" Yuta yelled, waking Winwin as well. "Hey, Yu-"

"No, stay there, Sicheng"

"Mark and I saw Taeyong like that thirty minutes ago and Doyoung hyung followed right after us. Taeyong hyung was already dead but there were not much blood on the floor as you can see" Donghyuck decided to speak, still holding Mark who is close to passing out.

"We just came a minute ago" Jungwoo said briefly, finding the need to explain himself for some reason.

"Shit, someone must've cleaned it" Jaehyun hissed. "Do you know anyone who- oh, hello sir? Is this the police? Yes, I'm Jung Jaehyun. I'm reporting a murder from our dorm"

"The police are on their way"

Hopefully when they arrive, Taeil and Johnny who has been awake this whole time will finally join the group.