♡Any Other Way♡

♡NOTE♡
---
Ohhh boy, okay, so this one might be bad, and it might actually be really awkward and cheesy - so don't worry, I'm already hating myself.

ALSO
This imagine may contain some sensitive references (ones to rape or murder) so if you are easily triggered - please do not read!
Furthermore, if seeing those two words have triggered you anyway, I apologize, and urge you to message me! Hopefully I can be a bit of help

But I honestly do hope that you enjoy, even a little!

⊰•

1983⊰•

A sigh escaped your lips as you carefully set down a plate of lightly fried toast, next to the thin glass of orange juice that was resting on the wooden dining table. Your husband of three years, Brian May, was already seated at the table, neatly scribbling words onto a delicate piece of paper. Your eyes watched him with love as you observed his actions, carefully eyeing the way he frowned slightly whilst focusing on what he was doing. To you, everything he did was perfection. You adored him so much, and you were so proud of what he did, especially what he did for a living. His passion was music, and if not already obvious - he held the role of a talented guitarist for a rock group called Queen. He played with three other boys, and together - they were a family, a true family. Roger, Freddie, and John, were the three other boys that Brian was rather close to, and the three other boys that you considered to be family.

As long as you had these four individuals in your life, everything was perfect. You couldn't have asked for anything else. You truly did have everything.

A small smile formed on your face as you continued to observe your husband. Your loose sweater hung casually on your form, and the shoulders were slipping down a little, revealing a bit of your delicate bra strap - also revealing a few, faint red marks that were a result of the events from the night before.

Brian finally sensed that you had been staring, and his frown deepened before he looked up at you. When he saw that you were looking directly at him, he broke into a guilty smile.

"Sorry," he winced momentarily, glancing at the edibles in front of him. "Thank you, for preparing this for me. I don't deserve it,"

You let out a small laugh and pulled out a chair, settling down across from him as you smiled. "Don't thank me," you rolled your eyes slightly and rested your elbows on the table. "I just....find it so adorable, how...unaware you can be when you're focused on other things,"

He chuckled a little and set the pen down. "Other things?" he raised an eyebrow slightly.

"Well, yes," you gestured to the paper.

"This is a letter to the fans," he responded.

"Ah, I see," your face lit up. "Still qualifies as other things,"

"I know," he chuckled again. "But I thought it right to give other things a name," he kept his eyes on you.

"You did, hm," you couldn't help but smile. You loved him so much. "Smart," you mumbled.

"Is that sarcasm?" he leaned back against his chair, looking quite amused.

"Mhm," you shook your head innocently. "Nope,"

He broke into a boyish smile, staring at you for a few seconds before his eyes moved to land on the marks along your neck and shoulder. "It appears I wasn't as careful as I thought," he remarked.