"What does it feel?"

"Clang!"

The blade flew right before my eyes as it shielded me from the bullet directed at me. I was in shocked, not a single muscle was able to move, after a long time of not feeling anything, fear enveloped me as I watched a young looking gal or lad, it's hard to tell, waltzed in front of me. Facing the man in Black who didn't hesitate to pulled the trigger of the gun he held.

"My, my, Shinigami's are a load of crap! Don't pick a fight on below your level, aren't you overestimating yourself? Heh, Superbia you know the drill! I'll be this guy's sparring partner."

What that person said struck me, I am below their level, a murderer on top of that, I take lives out of hatred, no I was commanded to do so. They don't know why I ended up like this, they have no idea the pain I went through, how many times betrayed by the people I dearly cared. It was worse than receiving wounds and bruises, it never heals and will always taunt me. I was in deep thought, and suddenly realised I no longer see those strangers. Except for this man, who obviously brought me in a safer place. He held me in his arms, securely, as if he is protecting me. I have never been treated like this before, it's as if I'm important? I gazed upon the blond male and met with his dazzling colour jade irises, it beautifully illuminated with the moonlight. I slightly opened my mouth, captivated by his face features, he curled his thin peach lips into a genuine grin.

"Are you not hurt somewhere other than your arm?"

I can see the concerned eyes looking me thoroughly as I nodded awkwardly in response. He's quick to read my gestures, he felt how uncomfortable I am as he dusted off the seat and placed me carefully. He tended on the cut on my arm, without further ado, he unwrapped his cravat which were carefully tied around his neck earlier and now to cover for my bleeding arm. The taller male wrapped it on my slim limb as he put pressure on it before binding it precisely. I bit my bottom lip as I felt the sting and creases visible on the gap between my brows.

"That'll hold it, so would you mind telling me why you got into this mess? The shinigami wouldn't be after you, for no reason, you know."

I quietly turned away my face and heaved out a sigh.

"It's none of your concern. Thanks for reaching out a hand for me back there, Mr.-"

Thanking a person is not my thing, how can I escape from this man making sure he won't harm or chase me. But he just helped me, still, will he become an enemy if I won't tell him who exactly I am? He seemed the hero type, he'll probably surrender me to the authorities once he knew I'm the rumored serial killer.

"The name's Luther, and you're?"

Luther, what a nice name. Huh? H-he's asking for my name. My chest tightened for unknown reason, I slowly faced him and hesitantly, my lips started to tremble, as if a spell were casted upon me. I couldn't spit out my name!? I-is this his doing again?!

"Mmmh....ggghhhh...."

Beads of sweat formed around my temples, I covered my mouth, astonished of how hard it is for me to say my name to a stranger who kindly saved me from death.

"Ah, it's alright. Don't force yourself then, tell me when you're ready. Now, now, I can feel like we're gonna cross paths again, go now. We'll be your scapegoat!"

Luther gently patted my head as he shot a warm smile at me before he left. I was astounded, everything happened so quickly, it's hard for me to process it all in my head. I staggered my way to different shortcuts to my hideout. As I arrived, I turned the knob and made a push to open the old creaky door of the old house I am sheltering at the moment, and locked it inside as I peeked over the window, making sure nobody's in pursuit.

"What does it feel? Being cared and protected for once?"

A voice echoed in my head, it's him, maneuvering my body whenever I'm on killing spree, the very first one to held out a hand on me, when I was in great rampage and on the verge of ending my life. I don't know if savior fits the title for him. Zac, gave me the chance of taking revenge on the people who shattered me into pieces. He is the only one I trust and considered as my only friend and ally. With his unexplainable potency, I managed to continue with only one goal, to show people my retaliation. I kill to feed him, and since it's illegal, the higher brass of the Shinigami had their eyes on me, the one responsible of the series deaths with the same MO.

"Shut up, I need a long nap so don't bother me."

I scoffed and walked upstairs as I dragged my feet heavily to the bedroom. I heard him chortled and slowly disappeared afterwards. I threw myself on the bed, face laid flat on the cushion. It took minutes before I shifted my body and breathed freely from the closed air.

"Paaaaah! It's been a long day, I'm exhausted."

Eyes staring blankly at the ceiling, and a sudden flashback of the events from earlier came. Luther's image remained, and again he's charmed by the man's gentleness and foreign look. As his cheeks turned red, his eyelids felt heavy as he slowly doze off.

[ Hello! This is BL charm, bringing you a fanfiction of Luther and Allen. Allen is a OC owned by my friend xXpanda_assXx, so I still don't know more about him. This is my first story of the two, I just based his behaviors on the rps we had, so I'll ask more about Allen to my collaborate artist/writer. Yep, we also draw and will provide you some visuals of the two and other mentioned characters soon. I'll apologise in advance since I'm slow writing an update. Thank you for taking the time in reading/viewing, really appreciated! Oh once again, sorry if I have to end it shortly, hehe. The photo above was drawn by xXpanda_assXx, that's Allen Griffin btw ♥]