The Unplanned Planned Pregnancy

It was indeed, now sunrise. Eren, as usual , woke up early and cleaned up the room. His husband was still sleeping, as usual, leaving Eren the only one awake. Eren loved to see Levi sleep peacefully. Usually Levi would wake up during a nightmare or such, scared as hell, and cling to Eren. It concerned the teen. He snuck a look at Levi. 'soooooo cute'. He murmured and internally screamed. Levi then woke up. "What are you doing brat?". Levi asked, a little annoyed and the boy's face flushed red. "U-uhm... looking at you?". Eren nervously giggles. Levi pulls him down to him. "Were you trying to do anything else?". The smaller male asked and Eren sat up on his lap. "N-no sir". "Good~". Levi sat up and kissed him. "Get off of me now...it's supposed to be the other way around. I'm supposed to be on you..". Eren got up and layed down and Levi sat on his lap. Then he took Eren by surprise and kissed him again. Today Levi had felt a little off. He felt hot and wanting Eren all morning. He tried to rest to get it off of his mind but it wouldn't help. Levi just thought he was in heat again. Eren thought the same thing. 'I hope Levi will be alright....shit....his pheremones are strong today....and I didn't buy any condoms yesterday..fuck..'. Eren cursed in his mind. He kissed Levi back roughly. Levi was so sensitive that he couldn't help but to moan everytime Eren tOUchEd him. "Mngh... Eren~ Please help me~". Eren pinned him down. Then he kissed him again. He started to take off his clothes as they shared the passionate kiss. Levi made small little wimpers as they kissed. Eren played with his tongue and threw his clothes in the opposite direction and started to take off his own. He put 3 fingers in Levi's ass and started to prep him. He really didn't need to do that for long because Levi was really wet from his heat. He took them out and looked down at the male. "a-ahh~ E-eren~ p-please fuck me~" Eren blushed and thrusted into Levi.  Levi let out a moan or two as the taller male thrusted in and out of him. "Ahhnn~! Harder daddy~" . Eren did as told and thrusted harder. The other male was in intense pleasure and pain both. He enjoyed this every now and then but when he was in heat it was the best. Eren moaned softly. "Mmmfuck Levi~". Then Eren took himself out and spammed back in. Levi moaned really loud and Eren kept repeating it. Eren eventually found his prostate and thrusted faster and faster. "Ngh~! E-Ren~!!!". Levi screamed in pleasure before cumming onto their chests. Eren then thought of what he would do. He was close but if he came inside of him then Levi would be pregnant. 'I'll just ask him...if he says yes then he can't blame anything on me'. He thought and then he spoke. "Mmm~Levi? Want me to do it inside?". Levi nodded while saying yes. Eren then gulped and thrusted a few more times then came inside the smaller male. Levi moaned loudly and came a second time. Levi and Eren panted. Levi soon passed out and Eren pulled out. He rubbed his head and went to grab a towel to wipe off Levi. He then cleaned him and laid beside the male. He smiled softly. "Love you Levi~". After those three words they had fallen asleep. Off in a daydream like no other. Eren thought about the future for their baby as he well knew Levi was pregnant.