Short script by Jesus Sanchez, for a dramatization of the school.

To download the script: https://www.toneden.io/yisusotb/post/romeo-juliet-short-script-jesus-sanchez
Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yisus.otb/ text me on dm.

ROMEO AND JULIET.

Narrator: Act 1. In the house of the Capulets. The father and the mother talk about their daughter, and that they should already seek their love, and then marry them, so they can continue with their lives. In the place also was Sanson, the servant with more confidence.

-Mrs. Capulet: Capulet, I think it's time for our beloved Juliet to loose love reins.

-Capulet: I've also been thinking about that my beloved, in fact the Count Paris will be the one who falls in love, is a good boy. And I invited him to the party tonight.

-Mrs. Capulet: Then I will give the news to our daughter.

-Sanson: With all due respect, my gentlemen, I think you should let your daughter choose who to marry.

-Capuleto: It's a good idea, but we should also think about the general family, and our well-being.

-Sanson: If you do that, you will be doing evil, and you will pay it with a very high price, my lord. But it will be what you say.

Narrator: Act 2. In the patio of the house is Julieta with her nurse Ama, who are looking at the flowers.

-Juliet: Oh nurse Ama, I would like to find the love of my life, and be as beautiful as these roses.

-Ama: You'll get it, surely the love of your life is thinking the same thing at this moment.

Enter the stage Mrs. Capulet

-Mrs. Capulet: This garden is full of roses, but you are the most beautiful my beautiful daughter.

-Juliet (Hopeful): Mother, I want to fall in love, want to know love.

-Mrs. Capulet: Well, at tonight's party you will fall in love, and it will be Count Paris who will do it.

-Ama (Surprised): Go luck, Count Paris!

Narrator: Act 3. On the other side of the city. A few hours after the party, the two dancers, Romeo and Mercurio, were preparing. Then they would dance that night as entertainment at the party of the Capulets. With them was Benvolio, Romeo's cousin, helping them prepare.

-Romeo: At tonight's party we must dance without waste, my great friend Mercury!

-Mercury: We will dance so well that they will pay us what is due. Remember that we are only dancers who entertain the bored!

-Romeo: I know that, but that does not prevent us from having a little fun, friend of mine. Besides... (Hopeful view) there will be my beloved Juliet.

-Mercury: Eh! Romeo! Remember that Juliet is the daughter of the Capulets, great enemies of you, the Montagues!

-Romeo: Do ​​not take my hopes away, my friend.

-Benvolio: I think so, cousin, you should not have any illusions, our family is the enemy of hers.

-Romeo: I keep saying that you should not take my hopes away.

-Benvolio: I'm only advising you, it would not be a good idea to join with a Capulet, but I will not take away your crazy hopes.

-Mercury: Without hope we will remain if we do not leave soon. I only give you one piece of advice, better not get in where you do not belong, so you will avoid big problems, and in turn avoid great tragedies, my friend.

Narrator: Act 4. Already at the party, in the house of the Capulets. Enter the dancers (Romeo and Mercury) and in turn the Count Paris, pushing them in a disguised manner.