Chapter 3

Both of  you were like that about 10 minutes than finally you realised
what was happening and quickly got up.
you cleared your throat and told him

Y/N: "who are you and why you came to my house and not to the  hospital  or why did you ask me to not call cops???"

he glanced at you with such a mystery gaze and tried to get up but he couldn't

Yunho: "sorry if I startled and bothered you
as soon as I can I'll go"

after those words you couldn't say anything he cut all the ways to talk,
so you were just standing there senseless, your had was full of thoughts and you kinda felt some connection to this mysterious man in your apartment.
it felt so weird that something was piercing your insiders. your heart was pounding so fast and your breath was heavy.
how could someone meke you feel this way?

Yunho: " Are you going to stand there like that Y/N?"
he asked with lil giggle and you felt like slapped in the face  "Y/N"?? did he just called you by your name? but how does he know your name.
you looked at him shocked and you could say he was enjoying from giving you a hard time.

"How the hell do you know my name?"
you asked him with your eyes widened

"You'll find out it soon but not yet princess, not yet."

excuse??? what??  A PRINCESS?? a freaking princess? not yet? you gotta be kidding me, what is that suppose to mean??
now he suspiciously  stared at your hand and you looked at your hand as well to know what did he found so interesting there and here you go he was staring at your ring which you found in your pocket this morning.
you looked at him and you noticed that he was smiling
this smile, this smile was way too sweet, he was such an angel
you couldn't help but fall for those smile and eyes, those large and deep eyes
but wait why is he smiling like that while looking at a ring on your finger??why?

" I guess you like it,I'm glad if you do, now please don't ask me anything just let me sleep a little bit or I feel like I'm dying "

"Huh?? arrogant jerk, why so rude? I freaking saved your life and you talk like this
what does that mean - you glad I liked it?? what?? wasn't it from mom??"
you thought to yourself and approached him to hear the answer but he was already sleeping

what the heck was going on?? you couldn't think properly. too much things happened in such a short time what should you do to all about this??

(yeah sorry for late update my life sucks and I'm having such a hard time from school and everything also thank you for reading this story it's my first time to write a story so pls forgive me if there is some mistakes or if it's kinda boring.
anyways thank you and love you all)