𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ━━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑑

♡ ₊˚.༄

𝐀𝐘 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒴𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗌 𝗑 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟰 ╱ ╱ 📲🖤 ˚◞♡

𝐀𝐘 ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ── 𝒜𝒴
𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺 𝖺𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗌 𝗑 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝗒
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟰 ╱ ╱ 📲🖤 ˚◞♡

𝗼𝗻𝗲⠀⠀𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿⠀⠀ ⠀𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿⠀⠀𝘁𝗵𝗲
𝗘⠀𝗣⠀𝗜⠀𝗟⠀ ⠀𝗢⠀ ⠀𝗚⠀𝗨⠀𝗘
𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲⠀ ⠀⠀𝗼𝗳⠀⠀⠀ 𝗵𝗼𝗴𝘄𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀

───── ❛ エピローグ ❜ ─────

     "IF YOU SWERVE ONE MORE TIME ON THIS BLOODY ROAD, I'M GOING TO STRANGLE YOU, FRED WEASLEY." Lauressa Arias snapped, feeling her stomach flip and her nails dig deeper into the armrest as the ginger-haired man only laughed, swerving, once again, into the other lane. Flashing her eyes over to him, the girl huffed in annoyance.

     A jumble of compiled complaints and moans echoed from the backseat as the car continued traveling down the nearly empty highway. "You know," a voice spoke up loudly, "when you suggested we go on a field trip, I thought we would be going to get food or something, but no. We're driving down the highway at nearly one in the morning with a lunatic who cannot drive to bloody well save his life."

     Turning her head, Lauressa snorted as she looked back at Zacharias, who was squished between Blaise and Ginny, both of whom had others sitting on top of them. Morgan Ivy sat on top of Blaise while Luna Lovegood was curled up on her girlfriend's lap, twirling locks of wavy, ginger hair between her fingers idly. In the row of seats behind them sat Harry, Ron, Pansy, Hermione, George, and Draco. All of whom were not enjoying themselves in the slightest.