Round 2, Scene 2

Eaglestar's slitted eyes glared at Sparrowheart. "Leave."

Sparrowheart's fur bristled. "I'm your medicine cat, you mouse-brains!" she yowled. Spinning around, the tortoiseshell stalked towards the camp exit. Pausing at the opening, she spat, "I hope you have some luck in finding the murderers, what with those flea-sized brains of yours." Without another word, she left the camp.

Blueberrypaw turned on her Clanmates. "How could you?!" she shrieked. She raced out of the camp as well, heading towards the border, where she stood staring after Sparrowheart as the she-cat padded away into the forest beyond.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first murderer slipped silently through the forest after their target. Doveflight padded ahead of them, going after a sparrow. The murderer leaped silently onto a low branch, digging their claws in, waiting for the moment to strike. Doveflight might be the best hunter in the Clan, but there was always one thing she forgot to do. Look up.

The murderer pounced just as Doveflight leaped at the sparrow. Claws slashed. The sparrow lay limp on the ground. Doveflight was stretched out beside it, blood pooling around her, its feathers caught in her claws. The murderer glared triumphantly at her. "You were the deputy, weren't you?" They snickered and headed away into the forest to clean the blood from their paws. Dovefight saw the murderer pad away into the trees, then the light died from her eyes, one word frozen on her half-parted lips: traitor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second murderer was after Coconutpaw, who was standing guard outside the camp along with Silentsong. The murderer slunk over to them. They leaped and smashed a broken tree branch into Silentsong's head, knocking him unconcious. Coconutpaw let out a terrified yowl and tried to run, but the murderer lunged at him, slicing his throat open. The apprentice crumpled to the ground, fear forever burning in his lifeless eyes.

The murderer smirked, before closing the young tom's eyes. Now that was easy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bodies of Doveflight and Coconutpaw laid in the center of the clearing. Their Clanmates milled around them, horrified that two more murders had occured. Blueberrypaw and Blossompaw wailed over their brother's body.

Eaglestar paced the clearing. Halting, he faces his Clanmates, fury flaring in his yellow gaze. "We must vote."

Murdered: Doveflight, Coconutpaw
Saved: Flarekit
Revealed: Doveflight
Revived: None
Accused: No one because Doveflight was the murderer and Jayleaf's account got deleted so I can't access the pms.

Cats:
1. Eaglestar: Alive
2. Doveflight: Dead
3. Chamomileshine: Alive
4. Silverstreak: Alive
5. Hazeldapple: Alive
6. Darkfeather: Alive
7. Sparrowheart: Exiled
8. Silentsong: Alive
9. Aspensnow: Dead
10. Birchwhisker: Dead
11. Blossompaw: Alive
12. Coconutpaw: Dead
13. Blueberrypaw: Alive
14. Flarekit: Alive
15. Leafkit: Alive