Love before life

Frisk came home from smashing a dude's skull in mortal kombat style. She went and sat on a couch and eastenders and was on her phone minding her own business. Time goes by and sans came home sweating. "Hey baby". Said frisk whale smiling. "Why didn't you call me?". "Working hard for my dummy boss". Frisk smile went down. Sans fron his case to his chair. "God I am so tired. I am going upstairs to bed". "Maybe I should come up with you". "Okay then come". That's what she said. Anyway a nath cracking jokes from me. Frisk went up with sans and she shut the door. "Sans I didn't just came up here for lying with you on the bed. I also kinda want to have you put love inside me". Sans eyes widened open. "Well I always wanted to feel you, see what you're like". Frisk claimed on the bed and went on top of Sans. "Kiss me sexy you skeleton". Frisk kisses Sans. Sans closes his eyes and his heart was bumping like a thousand miles prh. He was felling her body and grabbed her small ass. Frisk took off her seawter and genes and her underwear and bara. Sans started having a boner and took his shirt off and his trousers and boxers and a skeleton dong. He then entere her bed started rocking. "H-h S-Sans ugh". Frisk moned of plesher and joy being field with love. Sans started pushing blue with his toung sticking out witch was also blue. "O-h Yeah". Sans started going hard and fast. Frisk moaned more and more. "D-deepper". Sans went deeper inside her Frisk started drewlin and her eyes were closing. Sans was about to release his juice inside Frisk. He got a couple more hard thrust and he camed. Frisk laid down on the bed with her hand on Sans chest and they both closed their eyes and slept.