1. Meet Minhee Kim 🌙

That was a wonderful day. Rainy weather with a sparks of thunder lightening one of a very few quiet places in Seoul. Unconscious looking squirrel chilling on the railroad tracks. No other sounds besides droplets of water hitting the grass with only a soft rythm playing a soothing melody.

Truly a wonderful day for Minhee Kim being on a journey to an underground jazz club for a drink with her two best buddies - Hoseok and Namjoon. The feeling of comfort embraced her, and made her smile lazily at the thought of calming jazz, and some light drugs waiting for her along with Hobi and Joonie.

She slowed her pace gazing with delight at the night sky above her but she quickly regretted her decision after droplets of rain hit her face with surprisingly big force. Minhee scoffed with a scowl on her pale face and for a change, quickened her footsteps, hitting the wet pavement with piercing, splashing sounds. She didn't mind the rain but the thought of being sick wasn't very tempting.

- Where the fuck is that place. - she knew exactly where the place was but she wanted to just complain a little.

She heard soft bass guitar tunes from downstairs, leading to an old looking doors with the plate hung on them. The plate had a messy scribbled message saying 'OPEN ONLY FOR THOSE WHO SEARCH BEYOND'. Minhee Kim smiled to herself wondering for, God knows which time, about meaning behind those words. Suga, the club owner and one of her closest friends, was always kind of philosophical and hidden in his own thoughts. Whenever he was wondering about something his mouth hung open and his gaze was placed on nothing. Girl usually teased him because of it.

Minhee fixed her coat, hid her short hair inside the navy blue beanie and grabbed the handle. As she opened the door, she was met with intimate lights shining with every shade of orange, peach and pink berries. The suffocating smell of cigarettes, weed
and cinnamon hit her nostrils as she drowned in it. She felt high.

The smell of home.

The smell that was an antidote for her soul and mind.

- Hey, Min. - few masculine voices greeted her as she entered the room getting the lighter out of her pocket. She bid them hello and headed towards the bar humming to the music in the background, and playing with a small fire in her hand.

- Usual? - a man with mint colored hair looked at her bored but with a glint of warmth and sympathy in his cat-like, dark eyes. His low and raspy voice sounded absolutely tired, as always.

- You know me well, Yoon. - she winked as he poured a whiskey into a crystal glass. Strong smell and honey colour were a beautiful combination in her eyes. She looked away from the alcohol and with one raised eyebrow she asked:

- Isn't Yoona suppose to be a bartender? You know, you own this place after all so you should be doing more important stuff than this.

- She overdosed. - he passed her a drink.

- What this time? - she took a long sip.

- Meth.

- Holy shit, I thought she moved on... Tell her later that I'm gonna smack her ass if she'll take any more of that thing again.

Yoongi only nodded in acknowledgement turning away to put the bottle of Jack&Daniel's back to its original place on the shelf. Minhee played with her silver lighter eyeing her friend as he leaned against the counter, close to her, searching for something in his pocket. Girl then stared at the guitarist lost in his melody. Fingers quickly but somehow still lazily caressing the strings with passion and precision. Minhee indeed had a thing for musicians. She had a thing for interesting and unique people with passion burning in their eyes. That's why she was angry at Yoona. A girl with passion, starting as a bartender so she could hear people on a jam sessions, playing all kinds of music, not just jazz, so she could do the same in the future, after having some experience. Such a waste of talent just for a little bit pleasure with a large cost. In this environment you need to stay strong and eat rather than be eaten.

Lost in her thoughts she spotted Hoseok and Namjoon, but decided to leave them waiting just for a moment more.

She snapped out of it at the feeling of a hand on her back. In the corner of her eye she saw Yoongi with a cigarette in his mouth. She sighed and let out a breathy laugh seeing mint haired man with a fag sticking out of his mouth, his lips forming a pout. She rolled her eyes with a half-smile, firing her lighter and letting him take a long drag. He closed his eyes and breathed out forming a big, toxic cloud. His shoulders; tensed before now loosened up as his whole posture screamed 'peace'.

- Wanna join us? - Minhee motioned her head towards the table in the corner, occupied by two of their friends - They're your brothers too.

- Maybe later. I have a perfect song idea and it can't wait. - Yoongi smiled lightly, which haven't went unnoticed, and taking off the beanie he ruffled her hair. - You actually inspired me. Wait for another jam session and I'll show you the result.

- How exactly did I inspire you-- - but he was gone at the time she said those words. Yoongi told her one time that he gets inspired from nearly everyday situations.

With a shake of her head she got up from the counter and headed towards her friends, fixing her hat for a tenth time this day. She stood behind the taller boy putting a finger to her lips as a sign for Hoseok to stay silent. Boy looked at her with his dark chocolate eyes, smile threatening to show up on his face. Suddenly Minhee raised a hand and without the warning slapped the back of Namjoon's neck with a playful smirk dancing on her lips. Man jumped and let out an unmanly screech whipping his head to see who startled him like that. Hobi laughed wholeheartedly, his raspy voice ringing in her ears.

- We were wondering when will you finally show up. Did something happen? - asked Hoseok. His once cheerful voice, now serious. 'The duality' she thought.

- Nah, I was just chatting with Yoongi. - Minhee waved her hand dismissively at the same time sitting on a free sit next to Namjoon. - I think that he's going to play on the next jam session.

- Oh shit, for real? He had a new track and he didn't even tell us? - Namjoon sounded offended.

- I think he just figured it out. I proposed him to join us and he said, that he got a new idea and then he vanished. - Minhee shrugged and eyed the man in front of her  - But you said, when we were talking on a phone, that you've got some news and it's pretty urgent.

Hoseok took a sip of his drink and smiled brightly, showing one small dimple on his right cheek. He took off his coat and then shirt showing his impressive abs and slim waist. The club was a public place but at this hour, people drinking, smoking and chatting were a big family and no one cared about anything. Minhee studied Hoseok's bare skin and when she looked at his breast area, her eyes widened in shock.

- So I guessed right that she probably didn't look at herself in the mirror today. - Namjoon laughed lowly and his cheeks were pierced with bigger and deeper dimples than the ones Hobi had.

Minhee quickly removed her soaking wet coat as well, and lifted up her black turtleneck right at the bottom of her right boob, exposing her stomach, pierced belly button, and visible ribs. Beside all the other tattoos she had, there was the one that was completely new to her. There was a letter 'V' and two black wings spreading from behind the letter, perfectly outlining the space under her breast, forming a half circle. If she would've want to see the whole tattoo she probably would've to take off her bra too.

- Do Yoongi and Seokjin know? - she didn't avert her gaze even once from the black masterpiece on her torso.

- Not yet. When we arrived here, Yoongi was somewhere in his private rooms and Jin is unavailable right now. - Namjoon looked under his own shirt too, his voice mumbled as he was trying to spot his tattoo without actually taking his tank top off. Lazy smile grazed Minhee's features as her eyes shined with excitement and glee.

- You know what does that mean, right? - She asked an obvious question and her friends nodded with big bright smiles on their tanned faces. - It's time to find our sixth family member. It's time to find V.

🌙🌙🌙

Explanations in the next chapter.