Part 16

It had been two months now of Shivika marriage...

Their small romantic incident had definitely ignited the spark in both of them.

Anika began showing signals to shivaay that now she is ready, that she wanted him now completely, that she is ready to take their marriage to next step...

Shivaay too knew it. But he wanted a confession from her.

Here anika hesitated. She was purely nervous about how she would bring it out. She wasn't scared she was just...nervous!

She is planning how to say to shivaay but it seems like destiny played its game to make things simpler between the couple...

Its  one of the night when tej and jhanvi had gone out of country due to some business reason.... When Malika suggested Anika to go out somewhere with Shivaay for hang out...

After making a lot of courage Anika enter in Shivaay study

"Shivaay lets go to a pub!!" anika said as soon as she barged in...

While Shivaay  who was working in his laptop fall down listening his wife demand of going to pub

"what!?!" he scream out... One minute Anika can you say it again I think I miss heard you...

"I said can we go to a pub! You are reacting like you haven't been to a pub??!" she asked surprised and somewhat irritated by his reaction

"Of course... ofcourse i have been to a pub.... Do you think I have never been there?" he asked.

Suddenly the typical wife in Anika became alert. "he has gone to a pub..! But with whom and gosh the girls over there... How cheap they are... Wait a minute did he also do some harkatien with the girls over night god he do something..??" she thought.

"now what happened to you suddenly ? why did u stop ? And racing your mind horses asked Shivaay patting her shoulder bringing her to present...

"huh? Nothing..by the way what did u think i am a bholi bhaali desi girl who hasn't gone to a pub yet?" she asked keeping her hands on her hips.

Shivaay looked at her. She looked sooo CUTE! While flaring up like this

"hmm..yup I thought like this about you!" I mean you just got red when ever I held you close soo... he said adding fuel to the fire.

So.... Anika asked narrowing her eyes at him...

So you and pub... Want go together... Said Shivaay smirking at her making her more angry

"ohh..then Mr. shivaay Singh Oberoi you don't know much about your wife!" anika joked.

"Well that's true!" he said laughing.

But I love to see how my this bheegi billi will look like being any angry tigress...

Wait and watch Mr. Hubby... Now you will see new me... Anika told challenging him...

It was 10 p.m now:

Shivaay was waiting in the room for Anika to come out of the dressing room.

Anika here went out that day for shopping with Malika and brought a sexy dress!

Malika was teasing her all the time.

"anika!?" shivaay called out being impatient now

"ha ha aa rahi hoon!" anika said as she came out.

Shivaay was shocked looking at her.

Oh man he was dead no he was numb no he was frozen! God knows how he was feeling that time

(How's the look...!!)

Anika saw this and giggled in her mind.

To tease more she asked him "shivaay how am i looking?"

"sexy!" the word came out.

Anika purposely gave a surprised look.

"ah.ah...really good...i mean beautiful" he said.

Yes he had fallen short of words! C'mon The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is short of words this can be done by only one girl in the world

Anika liked it and felt proud of herself...

She look at Shivaay... He is also not looking less in his casual outfit rather then the all time 3 piece suit he wear in office...

 He is also not looking less in his casual outfit rather then the all time 3 piece suit he wear in office

On second thought she don't want to take Shivaay out.... And get unwanted attention of cheap girls on Shivaay ...

I know I am looking hot... But now stop staring me said Shivaay smirking making her blush at being caught...

"I... I am not looking at... You...  lets go... We are getting late!" she said.

"after you" he smiled bending slightly

While Anika walked forward smiling at his crazy antics...

Shivaay couldn't resist. He lowered his eyes to get a perfect view of her swaying bottom.

"god she is sexy man!!" he thought to himself

All throughout the way Shivaay was looking at her only.

They were travelling alone with out any guards of course.

This pub was owned by one of Shivaay's friend. So he had asked that they needed no bodyguards today.

Shivaay was looking at her from the corner of his eye even while driving.

The dress is short. it is really short. his eyes seemed to dart off to her super sexy long legs.

He smacked himself. "paagal ho gaya hoon main" shivaay thought.

Here Anika was thinking hard about how she would confess.

I mean she wants today night to be their night.

A night when they would become one.
When they will become true husband and wife in all senses...

That will be memorable night for both of them. A night for which they both had secretly longed from so long. A night were all obstacles of shyness, pain, glitches would come to an end.

The car stopped.... In front of a pub... Shivaay got down first.

He went and opened Anika's door.... He held out his hand. Anika gave her palm lovingly into his and got down.

They walked into the pub.... Holding each other closely....