Chapter 1 - First Impressions

Arianna POV

My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't want non unless you got buns hun "Argg.. Stop." I've got to remind myself to change that dang alarm tone.

I hate waking up this early in the morning for school. If you haven't noticed, I'm not very much of a morning person. It should be illegal for students to get up this early.

Today is the first day of school. I'm on my last year of highschool in Bayview High. Thank the heavens for that.

Its not that I hate school or studying, Im actually quite good at my studies. I'm just not that big on teenage gossip or drama.

It doesn't help with me being the most popular girl in school though.

You couldn't imagine what kinds of rumours spreads around school each week. Its like a deadly virus infecting the student body. Except, with words. I wonder if that made sense.

Anywho, I once experienced girls coming to me to ask for advices on getting a boyfriend. That week, the major gossip was that I've had hundreds of boyfriends already.

And trust me when I say, I have no clue. I've never had a boyfriend in my 17 years of living. Heck, I've never even been kissed!

Okay, maybe Im over exaggerating. I had my first kiss. But it was a dare when I was 14, that counts right?

I was interrupted of my thoughts with a knock on my door. "Come in" I yelled out while getting up from my comfortable bed.

Gosh I wish I could get back in it. Maybe I should take a sick leave from school. Now there's an idea.

"Don't you even think about it Aria." said Rosalyn.

"Wha.. How do you know what I was thinking?" I asked confused as to how she read my thoughts.

"I've been working for you and your mother long enough to know how you think Arianna."

Damn it, caught red handed before even testing out that idea. Now that's in the drain.

Rosalyn has been our maid for over 11 years now. Well, 11 years actually. Rather than our maid, she more like family to us.

"Go get ready. We don't want you late on your first day back to school." said Rosalyn sternly.

"Yeah, yeah. I know the drill." I said lazily.

*****************

After an hour in the shower. I put on my favourite pink high waist skirt and a black crop top shirt with my favourite number on it, 6. I go into my walk-in closet and pick out my black and white converse.

Taking a look at myself in the mirror that is attached on the door to my closet, I tie my hair into a messy bun and apply light make up for school.

I rush down stairs to the kitchen to see my mom at the kitchen counter reading a magazine while taking a sip of her black coffee.

Mom works late hours at the hospital so she drink lots of those bitter things. I'm not really a fan of coffee as you see. I'm more of an orange juice kinda girl.

"Morning mom, what are you reading?" I asked as I kiss her cheek.

"Apparently, Selena Gomez is getting back together with Justin Bieber."

I stop in the middle of my walk to the fridge and looked at my mother in pure shock.

"Are... Are you reading a teen magazine?"