15) Oh hell no! Part 2

~Alcor's POV~
I awoke again in a cell. Where am I? Where is Gideon? Where is he? Did they take him? Whoever took my sweet Gideon will pay! I saw my Gideon come down the stairs and came to my door. "Gideon! I'm so glad you're safe! Where are we? Did anyone hurt you? If anyone hurt you I swear they'll pay!" My Gideon smiles before making his way towards me.

~Gideon's POV~
It worked! Yes! But to make sure, I planted a fake memory into the potion while it erased out all unnecessary ones. "Oh thank heavens! But, just to make sure it's really you... I'm not saying I don't trust you! It's just, they mad loads of copies of you and I just wanna take precautions..." I hope my lie was convincing.

"Of course my Gideon! What is the question?" He looked at me with an understanding face and smiled at me with closed eyes.

"Thank you dear. Where did we go for our honeymoon?" Let's see if it really worked!

"That's easy, it's a trick question. We haven't had the wedding yet! We're stilling planning as we are fiancés!" Yes! It worked!

"Correct! It really is you my dear!" I went to and unshackled him from the bed. He jumped on me and hugged me as if the world was ending. I finally have him all to myself. Don't worry Alcor. Soon, you'll be mine forever and no one will be in the way...

Should I do a part 3?