Member Profile pt1

MOMOLAND (모모랜드) currently consists of 7 members: Hyebin, Jane, Nayun, JooE, Ahin, Lin and Nancy

MOMOLAND (모모랜드) currently consists of 7 members: Hyebin, Jane, Nayun, JooE, Ahin, Lin and Nancy. The band debuted on November 10, 2016, under MLD Entertainment. On November 29, 2019 it has been announced that Yeonwoo and Taeha left the group.

MOMOLAND (모모랜드) was a 7 member girl group under MLD Entertainment. The group was formed by the survival show "Finding Momoland" and consisted of: Hyebin, Jane, Nayun, JooE, Ahin, Lin and Nancy. The group debuted on November 10, 2016 with the 1st mini-album Welcome to Momoland. On November 29, 2019 it has been announced that Yeonwoo and Taeha left the group. On May 13, 2020, it was announced that Daisy had left the group. On January 27, 2023, MLD Entertainment announced the group has departed from the label following expiration of the members' contracts, however they did not explicitly state that the group has been disbanded. On Feburary 14, 2023, all 7 members of MOMOLAND wrote out hand-written letters indirectly stating that they had disbanded.

Along with Daisy and Taeha, Lin was added as well in 2017, but closer to the end.

MOMOLAND Fandom Name: Merry-Go-Round
MOMOLAND Official Fan Color: –

MOMOLAND Official Accounts:
Official Japanese Website: momoland.jp
Twitter: @MMLD_Official
Instagram: @momoland_official
Facebook: MOMOLANDOfficial
Youtube: MOMOLAND
vLive: EF41FD
Fan Cafe: Daum Cafe MOMOLAND

(This is from the kpop profiles that other ppl have put out!!!!! The only thing I have changed is the 6 to 7 and put my member in....)

I am also currently editing!!!

Thanks for reading!!!!