chapter 1

So this is my first randy fanfic I hope you like i tand please follow my instagram where I will keep you updated on the book @roadtripping_with_roadtrip

Andy's pov

This was my first day at my new school I was so nervous.

We had to move because my mom got a new job and I had to go along even though I begged her to let me stay I mean I'm 17 I can take care of myself. But nooooooo I had to come along so now I'm her in front of this huge school building with all those people I don't know, here we go I push the door open and I see a few people who are already here. Even though classes don't start for like another 30 minutes. I look around trying to find the dean's office, I must have looked very confused and lost because I heard someone shout something to me "hey new guy wait up" I turn around and I see a blond guy running my way "hey I'm Brooklyn but you can call me brook" he says smiling widely at me. I smile back at him "I'm Andy nice to meet you" "so Andy you looked very lost where do you need to go, but seeing the you are new I would guess you need to see old man Steenwijk" I look at him very confused "oh yeah I'm friends with his daughter so yeah but anyway follow me" I follow him through the school on the way to the dean's office he explains some stuff about the school. I almost walked into him when he suddenly stopped, he knocks on the door and I hear a faint come in. Brook opens the door and I follow him "ah Brooklyn what did you this times" I hear brook laugh and say "oh nothing yet just bringing you the new student but you will probably see me again soon" he turns to me and says that he will wait outside and then he walks out. "ah Andy Fowler I assume you are here for your schedule and locker" I nod. He writes something on a paper "here your schedule I wrote down your locker number on your schedule and here you have your key good luck don't get in trouble and try to stay alive" I thank him and walk outside and look around to find Brook talking to some tall guy. Once he says me he waves me over so I walk over to them the first thing Brook does is ripping my schedule out of my hands but I ignore it at turn to the other guy "hey I'm Andy and I'm new here" "I kinda guessed that already but I'm jack nice to meet you, and I'm guessing Brook kidnapped you because you're so cute" before I could answer brook says "yes he looked like a lost puppy so I adopted him, can we keep him please" he starts pleading to jack, I laugh and face palm myself I can already tell that we are gonna be great friends.

The bell rings signaling us to go to our classes and Brooklyn tells me to go with Jack because we have the same class. Jack and I talk a bit while walking to class, he told me about their other friends Mikey and Renée and about this Rye guy you have to watch out for because you don't wanna fuck with him, which only makes me more curious. When we get to class I realize that I don't have any books "uhm Jack I don't have any books yet" jack snickers and tells me that the books are in the classroom and that when you have homework you're allowed to take them home because they have enough anyway. Jack takes me to sit in the back of the class and indeed the books are already laying on our tables.

The first 20 minutes of the class are very normal I had to introduce myself and then the teacher went on with some kinda story but I didn't really pay attention because I kept thinking about this Rye guy, who is he and why did Jack say to stay away from him. My thoughts are interrupted by the door of the classroom flying open and making a loud bang on the wall which made me jump up a bit. I see this hot guy walking in and I can't stop staring until he looks me straight (HA) in my eyes and smirk, I look away really fast and ask Jack who that is "that is Rye" he says bitterly and he looks angry. That's Rye shit that's gonna be difficult to stay away from him because he's sexy. "I know what you're thinking Andy but believe me when I say that it's a bad idea" "but why" before he could answer I hear someone clear their throat. I look up and see Rye standing there "you will need to find it out for yourself if you wanna know babe" he says smirking and running his hand through my hair before sitting down at the table in front of me, and focusses himself on the class.

I have a hard time focusing myself on the class so I ask if I can go to the toilet which I obviously can. I bent down and splash some water in my face when I reach the toilets, until I hear someone say "nice ass" I turn around as fast as I can and there is Rye leaning against the door "uhm what" "it's a compliment babe so you should thank me" that makes me blush but I don't wanna give into it so I try to open the door which he's leaning against "nice try princess but you need to thank me first" I sigh "fine thanks" he smirks again that damn smirk "that won't cut it babe I need some more how about a kiss" "what no" I reply back in distress, I mean he's hot but that's gonna be my first kiss I don't wanna lose it to something so stupid. He takes a step forwards and with every step he takes I take one back, until I hit a wall fuck I'm trapped. He gets so close that I can feel is breath on my lips and I cant help myself and look at his amazing lips and think fuck it if this is my first kiss I'm fine with it. I start closing my eyes as he comes closer and when he's about to kiss me I hear someone shout "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE YOU ASSHOLE'

So yeah this is the first chapter I hope you liked it and see you at the next one!!

~~~Renée