chapter 7

Andy's pov

There may be a bit of smut in this chapter.

I woke up and got ready to walk to school when I got a text.

Rye<3: get in looser we're going to school.

It made me smile and I ran down stairs and said my mom bye and went outside and saw Rye's car standing there with Rye leaning against it, when he saw me he smiled and opened his arms "hey babe how are you on this wonderful day" I hug him and answered and asked it him the same question "of course I'm great I have the most beautiful guy in my arms" I blush and give him a kiss. We get in the car and talk a bit and get to school.

We walk in holding hands and I would have thought that people would stare but they didn't so that makes it all a bit easier "Rye why don't they stare at us not that I want them to stare but just wondering" Rye smirks "well babe most of them are a bit scared of me because I wasn't the nicest guy" I just nod and don't ask any further. We didn't have any classes together so that sucks, I just want to stay with him all day.

Lunch time

Jack and I are waiting on the rest but after 10 minutes we get worried and start looking around, when we pass the dean's office we see Brooklyn, Mikey, rye and Renée sitting there facing us. I smirk and whisper something into Jack's ear he nods and by now they guys have noticed us but are trying not to look. I get close to Jack and see Rye staring at us, I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek. I suddenly hear the door open so I look up and see Rye and Brook standing there arms crossed looking kind of pissed. "What do you guys think you are doing huh" I let go of Jack and smile up at him trying to look innocent "nothing babe what did it look like to you then?" "it looked like you were trying to make me jealous love" "maybe" we both laugh and look around to see where Jack and Brook have gone, we stop them making out against the locker. I giggle and whisper in Rye's ear "let's go and leave the love birds alone and have our own fun at my house" "won't your mom be there" I shake my head and pull Rye to his car and we make our way to my house.

The second we get inside he pushes me against the door and starts kissing me and kissing turned into making out "I want you" I whisper in his ear. He looks at me with eyes full of lust "let's go upstairs babe" he takes me hand and makes me lead his upstairs to my bedroom. We go into room and continue to make out, I pull on his shirt mentioning him to take it off. I gasp when he takes off he's so fucking fit. "you like this already babe you haven't even seen all of me now your turn" he helps me to pull my shirt off and kisses my neck while rubbing my nipples, I moan softly when he finds the spot on my neck which makes him suck on it. I start getting hard and Rye notices it and focuses on my hard on, He palms me I'm a moaning mess by new and beg him to take me. He takes my pants off and then his own "you're so beautiful babe" I can only stare at his dick, he's so big how is this ever going to fit. He must have seen the worried expression "don't worry babe you're going to be just fine believe me". He gets close to me and kisses me while holding my ass "go on the bed on all fours babe" I do as he says and I hear him open something, he lays a hand om my lower back and I feel something wet against my rim "ready" I whisper a soft yes and feel one of his finger pressing in to me I groan in pain but don't make him stop. Rye keeps moving and suddenly the pains begins to wear of and it starts to feel amazing "ohh Rye please more" he adds another finger and after that another. He pulls them all out and I whimper at the empty feeling, Rye turns me on my back so I can look at him. After putting a condom on he lubes his dick "are you ready love" I nod quickly. Rye starts pushing himself in and there is so much pain "wait" he stops moving and waits until I ask him to move again and once he starts moving again it's the best feeling I have ever felt "oh my Andy you're so tight" rye moans "harder" I order while moaning very loudly, Rye does as I say and moves harder. I arch my back when he starts stroking my dick too, "I'm close" "me too babe". After a few more trusts I cum and Rye soon after too, He pulls out and takes the condom off and lays down next to me trying to catch his breath "this is way better then math" I giggle and cuddle closer to him.

"way better"

Eyyyyyy this is it guys I cringed so hard the whole time but I hope you guys liked it and happy easter!!

~~~Renée