Chapter 11 Surprises

Touring went very well. Seeing them both play show after show was the best. Ashley barely went partying, much to CC's disappointment. Lisa was fine with him going out.

" Ashley come out with Jinxx and I. I need some lady friends. Come oooonnnn!!" Ashley looked at Lisa.

" No you go out with CC and Jinxx. I need to go talk to Danny anyways."

" Really? Because I can-" CC cut him off.

" Ashley she said yes come on!" CC ran in the living room part of the bus, grabbed Ashley's arm, and dragged Ashley out of the bus to the bar across the street. Jinxx rolled his eyes and smirked to himself before following them. Danny was in the van next to them so Lisa grabbed her phone and headed there. When she got there she knocked on the door. Seconds after Danny opened it up.

" Hey, sis! Come in. Kellin went out with all the guys so it's just us."

" Awesome! So how have you been?"

" So great! You?"

" Spectacular!" Lisa gushed. Lisa was about to tell her about everything when her phone played Rebel Love Song, so she knew it was Ash. The text read:

Baby! I need you now! This bitch crazy. She won't let me leave. If I try she pushes me down on the stool and talks more. Come get me! # help

" Danny Ash needs our help! This girl is practically holding him hostage!" Danny and Lisa ran across the street and soon got to go inside. Lisa finally found Ashley at the bar. He was fake smiling and looking around for her.

" Hey, babe. Is this an old friend?" The girl didn't like Lisa. And Lisa sure didn't think the sun shined out her ass either. She was pretty... for a whore. Lisa couldn't think of a good lie. So Ashley stepped in.

" Sherri I have to go to the bus. My girlfriend needs my attention." Ashley, Lisa, and Danny headed back to the bus and van. Ashley held her hand the whole way.

Danny parted ways with them and hopped in the van. It was a while until Kel got back. He seemed nervous, but Danny couldn't piece it together. Good because Kellin planned on asking her to marry him tommorow. Kellin had went with the rest of the band to find a nice tux to wear. Kellin hid it in the BVB bus so Danny didn't find it. Ashley and Kellin are singing Morticians Daughter to Lisa and Danny. Ashley's singing to Lisa cause he loves her and plus Danny wouldn't expect a thing. Even Danny and Lisa got to sing the song, too. After rehearsal Danny and Lisa went shopping for dresses. They found the perfect ones. They were the same dresses, too. It's leather zip up black dresses with black leather heeled boots. It was hard for Lisa to keep it secret. They looked amazing in the outfits. They were so nervous when they walked on stage, but calmed down when they saw their boyfriends. Kellin and Ashley holding roses and around their shoulders were acoustic guitars. Wow. They cleaned up nice with the tuxs.

This: Ashley, This: Kellin, This: Lisa, This: Danny

I open my lungs, dear

I sing this song at funerals, no rush

These lyrics heard a thousand times, just plush