Home For You

Pairing: Fenrys Moonbeam x reader
Warning: none
Note: you are Dorian's sister.
Requested by: @fangirl_gal14

                             How would you explain how you and a Fae male met? Well, let's put it this way. Another Fae male named Rowan Whitethorn is sent by Princess (now Queen) Aelin Ashryver Galathynius for your brother. Being the protective brother, Dorian (yes, Dorian) has to drag you along.

                             Long story short, the three of you arrived at Skull's Island, you met the Captain, and he two Fae males who barged in. The minute one of the two saw you the bond snapped into place.

                             Now, present time. You were inside the castle with Evangeline, watching the battle rage on outside.

                             "Do you think we will win?" Evangeline looked up to you.

                             "I pray that we do, Eve. I pray that we do." You replied, ruffling her hair.

                              "I wanna see you get married and be happy with your mate." Evangeline told you.

                              "Maeve may still have complete control over him, Eve. If he is, Aelin might have no choice to kill him."

~time skip~

                               "FENRYS!"

                                The blond male was too late to look up as he was tackled to the ground. Your familiar scent surrounded him as he returned your eager hug. Oh, how much he missed having you in his arms.

                                On the side, Dorian sighs as Chaol patted his back in sympathy.

Welp. I tried my best. I wanted this to be longer.