Toby?

Masky POV
I was doing my work at my desk, then Toby stumbled in, blood running down his arm and his nose was broken. I stopped working to look at him in horror, I quickly jumped to my feet as he fell. "Tobias? Are you okay?!" I ran to get slender, I knocked on his door. Come in, I hear in my head, I ran into his room panting, "si-sir to-Toby's hurt." I managed to pant out.

  ~~~~~~~~~later~~~(cause I'm lazy)~~~~~~~~~

Toby POV
I flutter my eyes open to see, masky without his mask. I flushed at his defined jaw, the dark brown sideburns, the peaceful look on his face. It was adorable until he woke up, he woke up with sweat running down his face. When he saw me he jump up and hugged me, "We never speak of this to anyone.?" It sounded like a demand but also a question. I noded still, he pulled back and put his masky on.

  "Come on." He said in a hurried tone. "What!? After I  just woke up?!?!" I yelled, he covered my mouth. He smirked then whispered, "I'll punish you if you don't listen..."  I knew slender's punishments were rough, but masky hates me, I nod. He slid his hand to my ass and picked me up. I thought "what the fuck?!" He smirked like he read my mind.

He carried me to his soundproof room then ordered me to strip, that's when I questioned. "M-*tic*-masky why do I-*tic*-I have to s-*tic*-strip?" He smirked and said, "slender said for me to give you a bath, after you woke up." I nod, while I striped I could feel masky's eyes on me. Suddenly he pinned me to the shower wall and pulled me down in a bubble bath with him. I was confused at first but I was ok with it oddly enough.

Now when I felt something hard at my entrance I knew what was going to happen next....

(A/n) this is based of my friend's story where they get close and become bffs. Then Toby and Jeff fight, and boom my story starts. She never finished hers.

Ticcimask-shipper I made it!

Til next time~Izzy