Chapter 1.

Ino POV

"Ino" I turned as I carried a box with who knows what for the shop but it said " Fragile" in big red bold on top, so I was being really careful.

I smiled as Hinata approached me with a basket of tomatoes only.

"Huh you weren't kidding. Sasuke really loves them that much!"

I tilted my head and smiled big as my very easily embarrassed friend blushed right away.

I laughed as she smiled softly and nodded.

"I think he's getting the cravings!"

I laughed out loud and stared at her big smile as she placed her hand on her small round belly.

"Hinata"

I smiled wider as Hinata quickly turned around and walked towards Sasuke as he approached her. He had some folders in his hand. He was going to do work at home it seemed.

You would think that a cold man like Sasuke would never care about such meaningful things but we all see how much more time he'd rather spend in his home with his wife then anywhere else.

I smiled as Hinata talked excitedly but very softly to him even though for anyone else you would say that Sasuke was just seemed to serious and cold on the surface, if you knew him well you would see his one noticeable eye had such tenderness reserved only for Hinata.

He only nodded once or twice but listened and gave her all his attention.

I dreaded to interrupt but I cleared my throat and Sasuke quickly glared my way and I rolled my eyes.

I smiled as Hinata blushed and was about to start apologizing.

"Hina no need for that, I was just letting you know that I have to get this box to the shop! So have a nice day you two! Oh and come visit me for a chat or we can go eat like last week!"

"Haii Ino! Bye"

I waved with one hand as I left them to their couple business.

I yawned as I got to the shop and placed the box in the back.

I went to check on the flowers and helped people pick out what type of flowers they wanted.

As I was wrapping some pink roses for my customer I heard the bell ding and I looked up to see a bored expression and I smiled as he just went to go sit behind the register in his seat.

I gave the young boy his roses and he waved leaving excitedly.

I turned to see the lazy genius staring at the flowers and I frowned there had to be something wrong.

"What's the matter Shika?"

"Woman are so troublesome"

I rolled my eyes and turned to rearrange the Daisy's on displayed as an elaborate bouquet that was waiting for its owner.

A young lady was getting married and It was waiting to be picked up.

"Well you've said that to many times for me to decipher exactly who it is that you mean! Like last week you told me about the troublesome old lady that gave you a good scolding for smoking around her-."

"I was passing by."

"Yes but like I said how am I suppose to know what's wrong by you only saying, woman are troublesome?"

" yeah yeah I get it, let's go get lunch Chojis already waiting for us."

"Haii Haii, just give me a minute and put up the sign, then we can go."

I placed the sign on the front door, and closed the shop. We walked silently, through the crowed streets and towards the familiar building of the Barbecue place.

Choji was already waiting outside with his girlfriend Karui.Nice but quiet woman.

I hugged Karui and Choji and we all walked in and sat down ordering our usual.

I stared around usually it's busy and it wasn't as much today.

"So how was everybody's day been?" I started conversation as usual.

"Troublesome."

"Hungry"

"I just got here from home just a few hours ago."

I ignored the first two answers and placed my full attention on Karui as she talked about how some ninjas tried to attack her because she was by herself.

I nodded along and laughed at her adventure on the way to Konoha.

These were days of peace for a while now missions and troubles winded down for a while but new troubles always arouse.

The most current one was the Uchiha and Hyuga wedding.

It caused many new ambitions ever since word was out that Uchiha Hinata was now pregnant.

But we had alliances and people from different nations we could count off besides.

No one got near Uchiha Hinata without Uchiha Sasuke being already aware. That man had eyes slithering everywhere! Literally!

"What about you Ino!"

"Well I helped pick out Daffodils for a young man! oh it was so cute!!!  he was so shy and completely confused on what to get his crush. At the end he let me pick out Daffodils."

I laughed remembering his eyes pop out at the amount of information of different flowers meanings I was firing his way.

After that conversation was spread around normally and we all were happy to have these daily lunches or breakfast together.

No matter when we all tried to get together or at least two of us each day.

I smiled, This is what family is all about.

I hope this chapter was good😊😌😃😃

It is a new experience I honestly didn't think I'd do a new book but with different characters 😝

But like I said to a lovely reader I would try to do a short story for these two🥰

Comment 💜comment💙

Littlebear🐻🐻 out✌🏼✌🏼🤟🏼