Chapter 9

We get to that huge mansion. I'm in absolute disgust, while Cata has wide eyes. She looks at the mansion in disbelief.

"Believe it." I say, rolling my eyes. It's not the mansion that annoys me, it's the people behind it. It's not the people that annoy me, it's the reason we know them.

We get to the door, Dewayne picks out a key from his pocket and opens the huge door. "Have you seen your room yet?"

I look at him from the corner of my eye, "No."

He then gets an excited look in his eyes. "I'll show you." He looks cute. I mean, still hot but cute.

I looked back at Cata, and she gave me this look that says "You lucky girl," but I didn't think so. I don't like my soon to be step dad. I don't like my soon to be stepsister. I don't like my soon to be stepbrother, not Dewayne, but Connor. I don't like Dewayne either. Correction; I don't like the feeling he gives me.

I follow him through the huge hallways, door after door. We then come to a stop in front of a white double door, "Here it is." He opens one of them and pushes the door open.

I let out a gasp. The room is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love it! I really do. It's pink, all of it is. And at the sight, I kinda smile. More than I want to.

Dewayne obviously notices and lets out a low chuckle. I might not want to say anything to him, but I know that he's the one that designed it. And as much as I hate him, it is disrespectful of me to ignore what he's done - especially that I like what he's done.

I look away to the opposite side of him and mutter, "Thank you." A blush starting to creep up my face.

Dewayne's POV

Her eyes went wide when she saw it. Very cute I would say. She then did something I did not expect from her.

"Thank you." She muttered with a blush starting to form. Now this made me swoon on the inside.

It made me wonder, was she thanking because i showed her the room? I doubt it, she doesn't seem like she would blush and get all shy over that. and she most definitely wouldn't know that it's me that made her room.

"What are you thanking me for?"

She murmured something i couldn't hear. "Would you repeat that again?"

I didn't think it was possible, but she proceeded to blush even more.

"For designing the room," She whispered, "it's pretty."

That made me smile. She's cute, she really is. Her mouth just ruins it all. Well not her mouth exactly, but the words coming out of it. She does have a pretty mouth.  

"How do you know it's me?" I ask before my mind drifts off to other things.

"Your dad told me." Of course he did.

"Well then, I'll leave you to it." She looks at me with a cold stare. "See you later, little Francie."

She really is cold. Realizes her behavior really quick. But as I was turning around the corner, I hear her giggle with her friend.

Maybe it's just me, or maybe us.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is really short, I know. I took very long for this, I know. But the next one is coming soon