Forms and My Characters

Here are the forms for you to begin with! No need to ask for permission, just start rping!

Name:

Age:

Beyblade:

Personality:

Backstory:

Best Friend:

Parents:

Family:

Crush:

Other:

There's the forms! Now, these are my characters I will be using in this RP!

Name: Maxwell Kurenai

Age: 16

Beyblade: Mysterious Metalicana

Personality: Kind, Caring, Lovable

Backstory: Maxwell was born in Japan 10 minutes before his brother, Shu, was. When he was a little older, he met three boys; Xander Shakadera, Valt Aoi and Kain Karlisle, who looks exactly like Valt but without the headband. Maxwell was around 12-14 when he took up Beyblade along with his brother. He entered the regional tournament and won, at the district tournament, he lost to Shu. But in the nationals, he lost to a boy named Lui Shirosagi. After that one battle, Maxwell had gained a small crush on the Luinor owner. A few weeks passed, Lui had asked the albino boi to meet him in the park by the fountain, which, he did, ony to find out that Lui had asked him there just to tell the albino that he will never in his life ever like Maxwell in a million years, then pushed him into the fountain. That was all happening while twins, Kerindia and Kerindio, were passing by. The male brunette noticed the albino in the fountain, crying, and went to help him out. This is how the two met. At the park. By the fountain. The albino boi in the fountain.

'This is a start of a new friendship, huh?' 'Heh. It sure is, cutie~' -Maxwell to Kerindio at the park in the fountain

Best Friend: Kain Karlisle (Silas and Lyle's Cousin) and Kerindio Tategami

Parents: Died

Family: Shu Kurenai

Crush: Kerindio Tategami

Other: Used to have a crush on Lui (read bacstory)

That's the first one! Now for the second one!

Name: Lyle Karlisle

Age: 15

Beyblade: Sinister Lynx

Personality: Rude, Sarcastic, (Soft spot for kids)

Backstory: Developing

Best Friend: Jake Ackerman

Parents: N/A

Family: Silas Karlisle (Twin Brother) and Kain Karlisle (Cousin)

Crush: Open

Other: Though they are brothers AND twins, Lyle does not like Silas

There's the second one! Now for the last one!

Name: Kain Karlisle

Age: 14

Beyblade: Sabre Kandria

Personality: Funny, Playful, Loveable, Forgetfull

Backstory: Kain was born in Spain, but at the age of 6, he and his family (Lyle included) moved to Japan because of something that happened back at Spain (their house was robbed). Kain and Lyle joined Beigoma Academy to learn and grow new friendships. Kain gained a friendship with an albino named MAxwell. A few years later, Kain, Lyle, Maxwell and some others went to Spain to join BC Sol and meet up with Kain's cousin and Lyle's brother, Silas KArlisle.

Best Friend: Maxwell Kurenai

Parents: N/A

Family: Lyle and Silas KArlisle (Cousins)

Crush: Open

Other: Kain has a craving for candy like Honcho and Callum