Dandelion

a/n: this is sloppy bc I did it all in one sitting and I apologize

XXX

"I heard Jimin broke up with his girlfriend!" The first thing you were greeted with at lunchtime and it was your overly excited, sparkly-eyed best friend. He was always the one to get any and all gossip he could just because he wanted to be part of the circle of gaudy gossip. You could care less about half the bull that comes out of his mouth.

"And why would I care? What, is it his longest lasting relationship or something. Wow, 5 days with the same chick, whoop-dee-doo." You slid into a cafeteria, blue chair unloading the tray filled with two wrapped chicken sandwiches and a styrofoam bowl of strawberries.

"Oh come on, you can't deny that it's odd. There's talk about him actually liking this one, maybe he'll go back in for a double dip."

You gagged. "Eugh, can't you go and tatter off to your other friends? I don't wanna hear anything about Jimin's sex life, Jackson."

Jackson slumped over in the seat next to you as he sighed dramatically into the air. He would always act like you just kicked over a tower of legos he spent 4 hours building whenever you would blatantly refuse to care about his gossip. It was no surprise that Jackson knew all the haps of anything ever. He was a people person, who knew everyone ever it seemed.

If you called some random number over in LA, you had no doubt if you mentioned Jackson, they would answer back 'oh, yeah I know him!'. He's been everywhere and you were always curious as to why. He wasn't a homebody by any stretch.

"I can't talk to other people about his hips girl, all because they've all been with him before. You- albeit- haven't! So, I can talk to you about him with a clean slate honey."

"That reasoning and your stupid use of pet names have no correlation of why I need to hear it and I've also revoked your drunk stay over privilege until next Monday."

Jackson gapped at you.

"Your couch is my drunk home! Don't evict me you, she-devil!" He whapped at your shoulder and swapped right back to the topic at hand. "Besides, I'm his friend, why aren't you?"

"Do you really have to ask? He doesn't know I exist for one and I'd like to keep it that way. All he's gonna do is try and wedge his half-dollar-coin-sized dick between my legs."

"Sometimes, you really do need to get laid."

"If you don't think I won't knee him in the balls if he comes even within a 4-foot radius of me, you're wrong."

Sensing the conversation die, Jackson finally moved onto a different topic altogether. Even if the topic shifted from Jimin, the conversation he yapped your off about how unsanitary the school campuses bathroom is, was still far from welcome.

Munching on your food, and nearly finished Jackson stopped his yammering when someone clapped his shoulder. Looking over his shoulder, he busted out into laughter at the irony as you could see their figure in the corner of your eyes. Only offering a small and short eyeroll.

Park Jimin stood behind Jackson, his hand on his hip with a pair of shades and a beanie on his blonde head. His leather jacket covered his yellow flannel that hid his white tee with his jeans that were ripped at the thigh. His biker boots were worn and frankly needed some care to them.

You remain unbothered and silent as the two began to speak to another.

"I was told to pass along the message," Jimin said as he held out a small scrap of folded paper. Taking it with a pluck, Jackson flipped it open and scanned the words written along it.