1

I groggily walked out of my room, in a pair of leggings and a sweater. You couldn't belive it was your first say of school, we'll it wasn't actually the first day of school in your life. Just your first day of your junior year, and you had finally convinced your parents to go to school with your older brother, Jared.

Jared was pretty annoying. But other than that he was fine. He would pick on you, but you would be able to shut him up with bathbombs. He liked the "Cronch" for some reason. Other than that, he was a pretty good sibling.

You walked into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. Nothing changed. Maybe you should dye your hair? You felt bland, like a single blade of grass in a golf course. You sighed and took a shower, brushed your teeth, blow-dried your hair, and put it up out of your face. You walked back into your room and got dressed. Jared didn't come out of his room until he ABSOLUTELY  needed to, which was only when he went pee in the morning and breakfast. You were pretty sure he was doing... things... before school every morning.

You chose a cute outfit. A paleish pink sweater with black skinny jeans with some uggs. You liked the outfit. It was very... kawaii, as you would put it. You picked up your backpack with everything in it. Including the extra pencils that you were sure going to lose before the second week.

Jared finally came out of his room and saw you.

"Okay, why do you look like a hipster pintrest board.?" You rolled your eyes and playfully shoved jared. You knew he was only kidding so you both laughed. You both ate breakfast and walked to school. You didn't have any friends so you tagged along with jared, much to his displeasure. The halls were crowded. You almost lost track of Jared but soon He found a kid you had seen a few times but had never actually met. What was his name... Eben? Ethan?

"Evan, my man.! How are you?" Your brother blared, walking up to the kid and slinging his arm around him. The kid named Evan just stood there, nervous, and played with the hem of his striped blue shirt. You noticed the cast on his arm. And decided to speak up.

"Uh, h-how'd you break your arm, Evan?" The kid looked up at you, then quickly looked away.

"I-i.. uhh, f-fell out o-of a t-tree..?" He made the last part sound like a question. And he studdered a lot. Jared chuckled,

"Evan.. You fell out of a tree? What are you, like, an acorn??" You gave Jared a glare, he seemed to back off a little.

"Okay, Jeez (Y/N)..."

A kid walked past, you couldn't seem to do anything but stare. He had pale skin, dark brown hair, and blue eyes. He was really cute, actually. No, wait. It was too early for crushes.. Right?

"Connor, Loving the new haircut. Very school shooter chic!" Jared stated. Waking in front of you and Evan. Giving Connor finger guns. You scoffed.

"It was supposed to be a joke." Jared spat. Clearly pis sing the kid off.

"Ni, No, see. I'm laughing, it was funny. Am I not laughing hard enough for you?!?"

"Wow, your such a freak..." Jared scoffed and walked off, grabbing Evans good wrist and walking off. You sneezed and the kid looked at your, glaring daggers. For no other reason then that you sneezed. He walked past you, shoving you to the ground, growling and giving you a scowl. You picked yourself up and walked up to your locker.

This year was going to be (HORRIBLE) Great!