part 1: moving in

you slowly trekked through iceberg isle, humming a light tune to yourself as you had a very happy thought on your mind. you were going to meet and move in with your distant older cousin, Rocma! you didn't know much about her, but you knew she must be cool if she had a place of her own. you then come up to a small village in the clearing. you bounced lightly and picked up the pace, all too eager to meet your distant relative.

once you come up to the village, you look around in awe at the pretty, peaceful looking village sniffing around at the fresh cold air. you come up to the house your mother told you to look for and take a deep breath. hesitancy took hold of you as the sharp edge of shyness stab your belly. what if she doesn't like me? you gulp at the stinging idea of a relative hating you. but you straighten yourself up and clench your paw. no.. don't think like that. relatives can't hate other relatives! you gave yourself a nod of reassurance and knocked on the door. then another thought came to mind. wait... what if she isn't home-

you stiffen as you she the door knob jiggle. aw fudgecicle! it's too late! what am I going to say?! what is she going to look li- "hello?" you blink down in confusion at... a. little harp seal girl? she had white, shoulder-length hair that is tied into two front twintails with little gray bows. Her eyes were black with white pupils and gray eye-spots above her eyes. She also wore a large, round hat with a face resembling that of a cute seal's, complete a long cloak with a seal tail; a white sailor fuku with a blue necktie, a blue pleated skirt, gray stockings; and black boots with three small white buttons on the top. she looked up at you curiously but cheerfully. "who are you?" she asked standing on her tippy toes in an attempt to get to your heigh. your eyes darted back and forth for a few moments before speaking. "I-I'm (name)... Rocma's cousin..?" you nearly muttered. the seal girl blinked at you a few times before smiling brightly. "Ah! come in!" she suddenly grabbed your paw and near enough yanked you inside. she closes the door behind you and pushes you further into the cozy home. she was strong for a baby harp seal! once you were in the middle of it, she scurried in front of you and held up her soft paws. "wait here!" she commanded before running into another part of the home.

you stood there in a confused but rather happy silence. you were in the house! or rather dragged into the house. but you were in nonetheless. maybe this was a good opportunity to rehearse what you're going to say- "here she is, Rocma!" the harp seal girl came back pointing you you. I have GOT to stop with monologues.

there stood your cousin... she was... MUCH taller than you. she had white hair in braided pigtails, a fuzzy white hat covering her other ear with a grey ribbon, white irises, and black sclera. She wears a thick white scarf over a gray dress with furred hems and two rows of six buttons. She wears boots with white ribbons and pom-poms.

she stared at you pensively at you, her eyes narrowed. she walked up to you slowly, her snow boots thudding heavily against the ground, until she was inches away from you. she near enough stood over you, practically undressing you in her icy gaze. you opened your mouth to say something, but your words were stuck in your throat. does... she not recognize me...? you found yourself starting to tremble as she leaned forward, getting nose to nose with you. you didn't want to seem intimated, so you hugged yourself, to try to stop the trembling. don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me! you screamed internally.

suddenly, a very warm smile lightened her face. "cousin." she said warmly. before you knew it, she spread her arms out and wrapped them around you, pulling you into a tender hug. she DOES recognise me! you happily hug her back with the small seal girl joining in. she looks down at you, still smiling. "you're a lot smaller than I thought." she stated raising an eyebrow. you suddenly feel the heat of embarrassment fill your face and your ears flatten. she chuckles and pinches one of your cheeks with her much larger polar bear paws. "but so precious." she almost cooed. she backs up a step and gestures to a room behind her. "come, have a snack with us." you happily nod and walk into the kitchen with her and the little harp seal.