The news ~1~

Maria POV ~
I sat there at the doctors waiting for a reason why I have been sick this week after the tests I had. "Miss Lewis" called the doctor I got up and walk with the doctor to the office.

I sat down waiting... It felt like hours but was only seconds. Then the doctor started to talk to me" Okay Miss Lewis we have done all the tests for why you  could be sick and it a odd reason you said you are 14 and you were here just for a check up a week a go right" "Yes Miss" I could feel my self sweat "well there has been a mix up" "what do you mean" I asked scared " you ended up going with a gynecologist" "a what?" "A  gynecologist anyway it came back positive your pregnant".

I sat there the world spinning around me. What the hell am I meant to say to my family, mum, dad, my Brothers!

" I understand that you have a lot on your mind as I am willing to do your checks up every mouth and with your age for free"  I sat there " okay" that was all I could say I feel like I just died and I am in darkness with me and my thoughts only.

~At home ~

I went to knock the door but I couldn't I just was standing there.
I end up going inside to see and hear my mum singing and dancing cooking dinner. "Honey your home, how was it?" " It was good and bad bu-" I was interred my two Big brothers coming in. "Hey little sis" Aaron said massing up my hair "How was doc" my biggest brother Samuel asked. " I will tell you guys at dinner so I can tell dad too".

~At dinner ~

We all sat there eating waiting for someone to say something. That's when dad said something " So how was everyone's day?" Aaron was the first to say anything " good I played some soccer with mates and my Girlfriend and i went on a date". Then mum spoke " that's so cute, I was cooking this and I did some paper work" then Samuel "well I texted my Girlfriend and I hanged with friends" everyone looked at me " I went to the doctors all day" I said softly. " Yes, how was it" my dad asked " um good I guess" my Aaron look at me "Guess's?"  "A week ago when I went there, there was I mix up and I Ended up going to a gynecologist who thought I was the person they were to see because of a name mix up" I stop to breath "So I have been sick and will be sick for 280 days" they all look at me in shock I would say. " I am 100% positively pregnant" I tried to sound calm and not to cry but my eye watered up.

No one said anything. I looked down then I feel Someone hug me. I look up to see both my brothers hugging me then at the same time they said " We will help all we can" I started to cry and hugging them back. After a minute that felt look hours again. My mum got up coming over to me my brothers let go and move. I could not tell was she was going to do. I thought she could hug me or slap me. I wait then I spoke "Please do something hug me or slap, just do something " I said looking down crying. I waited again and she hug me.

"Its okay baby everything will be okay" she said softly to not scary me. I quickly hug in to my mum crying. I was so happy that she hugged me. But my dad still did nothing. "Babe come here" mum was talking to dad. I never  felt so happy to feel my dad hug me. Then everyone hugged me "Thank you" was alll I could say.
______________________________________

Thank you so much for reading. Hope you liked it and some of the parts will be bigger then others.
Bye!!
11/4/19