Is It Too Late To Forgive? Or Too Late To Apologize?

John's point of view

I nodded at Lucas as I pointed down, and I smiled at him. He did look a bit out over though. His hair was messed up, and it seemed like a bunch of girls were here eating pizza. Eh, maybe just my mind. He went upstairs, and I was having a killer headache. The next thing I know, Katlyn comes down with a backpack and hugs me. "Thank you for letting me have a sleepover with my friends!!!!" She said opening the front door. "Wait....." I mumbled still drunk as hell. "Careful out there." Lucas said giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Okay! Promise!" She said walking out. Lucas close the door, and looked over to me. "So, your little pocket demon is outta the way." He said. "Don't.....talk.....about her......li- fuck...." I said not able to form a sentence. "I did say when she leaves remember?" He said coming over to me. "And I know that you being drunk this time can make it better. Since last time I was the one drunk." Lucas said sitting next to me smirking at me. "Dude......not until....this....h-headache stops....fucking.....with....me......? What are you doing?!" I said loudly. "What?" Lucas said now stirring in top of me where my 'Private area' is. "Not....now...." I said holding my head and closing my eyes. He then went for my neck, and apparently he's not the only one with moans. D-Don't ask. "D-Dude.......s-stop...." I said laughing a little at how he actually wants to do 'it' again. "I don't wanna~" He said into my ear. Shit, he's not kidding. "Fine...." I mumbled under my breathe holding on his hips. "But still remember, that your ass is going to hurt in the morning." I said able to make sentences now. "Don't care." He said. "So, who takes their clothes off first?" I asked making him laugh. "You dummy~" He said starting. Fuck

~after that because I am a child of god even though I curse which I definitely shouldn't be doing~

I woke up on my bed, and blushed immediately. "....we definitely did........" I said to myself seeing I had no clothes on. I put sweatpants on, and a hoodie, and walked downstairs. "Katlyn, for the last time. Where Did You Leave It?" Lucas said in an agent vices. "I told you I don't know!" She said looking down. "Katlyn, I trusted you with it!" Lucas said standing up. ".....I didn't mean to......" Katlyn whispered standing up looking down. "Listen kiddo, that was one of my most important rings. It's just that....how do I say this.....uh.......okay....Katlyn....." Lucas said kneeling down to her level. ".......you see...my brother gave it to me before he...well.........i told you about it.....so, it's like, my only memory of him..." Lucas said looking down. "Does it have a Silver 'A' printed on it?" Katlyn said. Lucas look up shocked, and smiled at her. "Y-Yea!!! W-Where did you see it?!" Lucas said standing up. "I saw John wearing it." Katlyn said. I looked at my hands, and there it is. How the fuck did it get there?! "John!" Lucas said going upstairs. "Uh.....yea....?" I said putting in my tired attitude. Lemme see your hands for a sec." Lucas said holding them. He pulled of the ring, and I didn't hesitate to ask. "Thanks!" He said putting it in his middle finger. "And also thanks to you my little detective!" Lucas said carrying Katlyn up giving her a right hug. I held me head wirh my hands due to the pain that it was in, because of me not getting rid of it when I had the chance. "Go....to the living room." Lucas said putting Katlyn down. "Okay." Katlyn said going downstairs. "Remember any of it?" Lucas asked me leaving in the wall. "Uh, no, but if I were to ask, did I enjoy it?" I asked him. "Well, Katlyn didn't come upstairs, so I would say we kept I quite, meaning, that we both did~" he said back to me giving me a kiss on the cheek and then going downstairs. That's when I got heard my phone ringing form my room. I went back in, and well, well, well. If it isn't the people that left me and Katlyn behind. It was my brother, and I don't want to answer him. I let it ring, and I went downstairs to get Katlyn. "Katlyn." I said gesturing her to come. She stood up and walked over to me. "What?" She asked. I showed her the call, and she hugged onto me. "I don't want to go back." She said as I felt her start crying. "Me neither..." I said hugging her back. "....I'm sure they just want to make fun us some more." I said sitting her in my bed. "I'll see what he wants okay?" I said sitting next to her. She nodded wiping her eyes, and that's when I sent him as text.

Me: What do you want?

Julian: John, I need your help. I know I left you behind, but I'd don't mean to. I just wanted to see if I can make a living successful, but I didn't think about how much I needed you and Katlyn with me. I know that it'll be hard to forgive me, but please Jonathan, please, help me. I'm begging you.

Me: What do you need? I'm not saying I'm helping you yet. After the letter you two left us, you guys left Katlyn feeling bad about herself. She would be thinking she isn't good enough. And now you want us to forgive you?

Julian: We're the same blood. Same person. And that will never change wether you like it or not. Just, please help me

Me: Until you explain why you left us

Julian: Fine, but I'm telling you right now, what you're about to find out, you won't like it. But trust me lil' bro, I will always love you. Don't forget that. You are about to change something big, you two little ones, are siblings of someone powerful, someone who can help change the world, but all I want from you two, is your forgiveness. Now, mind giving me a hand?