UWU PHIL ME DADDY

Dr. Phil
I walked home from a hard day of work, not being able to wait to have some quality time with my lover; Phil Swift.
I opened the door to our home and heard moaning. I got tears in my eyes, thinking that he was cheating on me. The tears continued to flow down my cheeks until I heard him moan my name. I cautiously mans my way to our bedroom creaking open the door a little bit and peeking inside.
There I saw Phil with his hand around his cock, stoking up and down moaning my name. "Oh Daddy Phil...PHIL ME PLEASE"! He climaxed. I tiptoed behind him and wrapped my hand around his dick, stroking up and down. "You want me to Phil you baby"? I seductively whispered in his ear. He whimpered and nodded furiously. I walked in front of him crouching down biting my lip looking up at him. He looked down at me, nothing but lust and want in his eyes. I started stroking him. He bucked his hips in my face whimpering for me to suck him off. I chuckled and wrapped my lips around his head sucking, slowly taking more of him into my mouth, deepthroating him. Soon enough, he came.

I whipped the cum of of my lips with the back of my hand and ripped off my clothes. "We're gonna go doggy style today baby boy"! I told him so he could get in position. When he got comfortable, I held his hips and thrusted forward my dick burring itself in his behind. I jerked my hips and started to slowly thrust back and forth. My thrusts getting gradually faster as we went on. He moved his hips slightly and moaned loudly. "A-Ah DADDY"! I groaned and moved down to his ear, nipping slightly.

I groaned as my thrusting got slower. Me getting closer to my climax. Phil was already there screaming in ecstasy and euphoria as he came, tightening his walls around my cock. "Oh you milk my cock so nicely, baby"! I grunted coming soon after, my semen coating his insides making him moan at the warm feeling. 
I pulled out and lied next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer. "I love you". I whispered in his ear. Him humming is satisfaction, drifting to sleep, me doing the same.

The End
SKATE FAST, EAT ASS, SMOKE GRASS
~Peptif