She's Mine (Liskook)

Year: 2026

Jungkook is currently on stage together with the members and he can't stop himself getting pissed for he can see idols from different groups looking at his girl, Lisa.

Their leader, Namjoon is giving his speech for the awards they have received and Jungkook can't wait to be in front of the microphone to say to everyone what he have been waiting for.

*Flashback *

"Hyungs, please!"

"Are you sure about this maknae?"  - J-hope

"You know, there is no turning back on this." - Suga

"I'm 💯 % sure about this. You know how I love her Hyungs. We have been through ups and downs. This time, I want not just you guys, the bp members, or the YG and Bighit staffs to know about this. But, all the people around the whole world. Hyungs, I'm getting older now and right now, all I can think of being with, is her. Please help me on this."

"Aww! Our baby is really a man now.  - Jin

"No matter what happens, I'll always support you." - Jimin

"You know I do love you right? Break a leg." - Taehyung

"Okay! Today is the day maknae. Goodluck. Your definitely gonna need that." - Namjoon

"Thanks Hyungs. You guys are the best."

*End of the Flashback*

I'm so nervous and very excited at the same time. I can't wait to tell you all people especially you guys eyeing my girlfriend. Tsk!

Oh. My. Ghad! Namjoon Hyung is almost done with his speech. I may be confident on stage all the time, but this time is different. Fuck! I sound like a gay right now. I'm so damn nervous!

He's done, he's done, he's done! He's done with his speech right now and is telling me to move forward.

You can do it Jungkook! This is for her.

"Since Namjoon Hyung had already made a speech about saying thank you for everyone who have been part of our journey, I guess, I'll just go straight to the point."

She's smiling right now. Honestly, she doesn't know about what I'm about to do but I'm pretty sure, she would be very happy about this.

"Armys! I know, you've been with us during our ups and downs and I'm really grateful for that. But today, I hope you don't hate nor get mad to this special someone. This someone, who always support me, guide me, take care of me, and most especially, the one who makes me happy. This someone is the girl I love. Who I wanted to share my life with. The one who will be the mother of my children. The one I will love forever. This girl is no other than..."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Lalisa Manoban."

People are all looking at her and so do I. I can see she's blushing right now and her eyes full of happiness. I can't ask for anything more. I once again look at the crowd.

"And starting from this moment on, I officially announced to you all, Lalisa Manoban is now Jeon Jungkook's property and with that...

She's Mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! I hope you like it and please don't forget to vote for more Lisa's ships. Thanks! 😊