Chapter 2

Leonardo wasn't one to play with, seems as if everyone else knew that except Giovanni. No one even thought about coming for his title because they knew how ruthless and how he had no messy. And by no means do you come after his family which he loves and would protect with his life.

And thats where Giovanni made his mistake, coming for his princess as bait. Big fucking mistake! Even though Giovanni was smart sometimes, he couldn't outsmart the Underboss, the man was too quick to catch on to anything.

Giovanni watched the two girls taking a walk around the big mansion wondering to himself how he would get the little timid girl alone. Kaleah was beautiful and her shyness attracted a lot of bad guys who only would want to hurt her and put more fear in her making her their play thing. But since her father and Godfather don't get fucked with she is never touched.

After a while sitting by the garden, Sofia then stood up to go the the bathroom for a minute leaving kaleah by herself by the garden admiring nature. She loved the smell of flowers and the outside in general, it made her calm. Giovanni took that time to quickly walk to the girl, drag Kaleah from behind, covering her mouth. He dragged her to a small closet for cleaning materials taking out a cloth with a chemical to put the screaming girl to sleep.

Even though Kaleah was thrashing and kicking, her power was no match for a men, so when the chemical reached her noise, she tried not to breathe it in but she could hold her breath that long and ended up passing out. Giovanni smirked at this knowing that it won't be hard to get her in his car now.

Paying off a few guards who were promised a hefty amount of money when he becomes Underboss, he easily got the girl to the car and drove out. The guards pretended like they didn't see anything and even tempered with the security cameras so nothing was suspicious in their side. Although one guard knew they were screwed because he knew he could never turn on Leonardo because he helped him out when he had nothing.

He just agreed to this nonsense because he didn't want the others to gang up on him and kill him knowing he would tell on them. Franco the guard watched as the others looked at each other and smirked. He knew they probably don't know how Leonardo punishes before he kills as most of the started working here when he had his family.

Franco took out his phone and quickly texted the Underboss and the Don about what just happened, he also forwarded the texts to their sons knowing how much Alessio and Luca are protective over the little girl. He also told them where Giovanni is taking the girl and to hurry.

Leonardo was having a meeting with Adriano when they got messages at the same time. They both raised eyebrows at each other and took their phones out, at the same time Sofia came to her fathers office in panic. "D-Dad I can't find Kaleah, she wouldn't just leave and her phone on the banch outside, dad somethings wrong!" Adriano and Leonardo both stand up, Adriano goes to his daughter who is wailing at this point.

"Calm down sweetheart, we are on it okay?" His baritone voice seems to calm the 14 year old and she nods, hugging her father. Leonardo on the other side reads the message and starts fuming, he has never felt such anger in him and he knows the real monster within is coming out.

"Giovanni! That Motherfucker!" At this point Adriano was also fuming, who the fuck does Giovanni this he is taking his goddaughter. Adriano knew Giovanni was stupid but he didn't think he would actually be this stupid. The Don growled and yelled "lets go!"

At the same time the boys were already by the door looking like they were ready to kill at this point, Luca then growled out "we are coming too" the older men nodded. Usually the Don wouldn't go on any mission unless its important to him and this one is very much fucking important.