Chapter 1

The lightsabers collided.
One blue lightsaber on two green lightsabers.
The fight was hard. They fought for a long time. Because the battle was so hard, their forces were exhausted.
His all clothes stuck to his body. Since she escaped from the order, he had no more so intense battle.
When she came like usually to the undecidedly situation, they broken off and a lot of both the ground.
"It was bautiful. Thanks Snips." whispered he panting.
"Always old Master. How did you find me?"

She was like so often in the middle of their training. She wanted to belong to the Mandelorian guard to protect the duchess Satine even sometime. However, in addition she had to fight like a Mandelorian, dont like a Jedi.
But here suddenly he was. Behind her.

"I miss you Ahsoka. I wanted to see you. The order is.... exhausting. I needed a.... variety from this. From the.... from all."
She hear the truth. Something had go wrong.
She feel it.
"Should I help you Master?" alsks she concerned.
"No. I.... I search clam. Without the Jedi. You, you can this. Teaching me please."
She see back from him. It is a good idea? Or not?
The best thing was to keep him.
"OK. Come with me. In my house. You explain me 'all'. Understand you?"
He he gets up.
"Jes Sir."

Its my first english storry. Can you help me by my language.
Please Help me. In the future the Chapters are longer. Dont forgot it the Kommis