Chapter 1

Sirens blared throughout the rocky walls of the large prison. A groan escaped the lips of a (h/c) that laid within a few dirty yet fuzzy blankets of her cell. She sat up slowly rubbing the crust from her eyes as she opened them slowly to reveal dull (e/c). She appeared weak as it took some effort to remain sitting up and look out through the seemingly unpentral bars that closed her cell.

Loud yelling was heard along with officers running past her cell almost like another prisoner broke out.. like that could be possible or someone broke in and if that's the case they are crazy. There's nothing here for them..

No longer caring acting as if she cared in the first place the female heavily fell back in the use to be white blankets covering herself up and blending almost perfectly within the dark corner she slept. Her cell isn't the cleanest but its cleaner than most. Only a few spider webs hung in the corners and some dirt littered the cold stone floor. Barely anything could be seen within as its pitch black out the only light being from the search lights beaming in through the small bar window and the lights on in the prison.

On the verge of dozing off the female was close of falling back to sleep only to be waken again by yelling.

"Boss! How do we even know she's here?! We are looking based off a rumor and if we're caught then were in trouble!"

"Be quiet Jigen! Just because it's a rumor doesn't mean it isn't true! If there's a slim chance she's here then we have to check!"

Who are those two people looking for.. They both sounded like men. Not even caring the female did not bother sitting up, that was until they skidded in front of her cell.

"Oh my god.."

"She's really here.." Blinking open her eyes once more she forced herself up once again to see three men. One looked to be a samurai he stared within the cell with a blank expression almost as if wonder what exactly is so special about this chick. Another was man with a beard and wore a hat that covered his eyes. His mouth was dropped open so the female can only guess he was shocked. Then stood a man with a red coat which really seemed to pop out. He wore a shocked yet disbelief look as he stared within the cell.

"(Y/n).." The female raised a brow confused. (Y/n)? She has never really heard of such a name and if she did she does not remember.

Shouting from the officers seemed to knock the two men from there daze as they whipped there head to the left where stomp was heard.

"Well we came for what we were looking for.. Geomon" The monkey faced red coat male looked to the samurai who simply nodded and drew his sword.

The female in the cell held her breath as she thought maybe they were there to kill her. Her eyes snapped closed as the sword swung down and she waited for the pain.. But nothing..

She slowly opened them only to gasp when she was picked up bridal style.

"I've got you sis.. Your safe now" The girl's eyes widen as she stared at the male carrying her.

"Boss lets go!"

"I'm coming Jigen" the one this Jigen guy referred to as boss.. The one carrying her.. Is her brother..? So many questions swirled within the woman's mind. Who's this guy? Is what she heard true? And why did she have to lose her memories..? How did she lose them..? Feeling far too weak to remain conscious for much longer the woman finally closed her eyes entering into a deep sleep as the three men escaped the prison that she's been staying at for six years. Over a crime she can't recalling doing.