A dream.

It happened so fast yet it felt as if it lasted for hours. The sudden flash of pain spreading around my whole body as each springlock went off. The memories of my younger sister, Dee, were flashing up in my head. The look on Peter's face as I came to his house just as he heard the news of what happened to her kept flashing in my head. He must have hated me for not being able to protect her.
My vision started to become blurry and my whole body ached.
                                      I laid there for what felt like hours. Still somehow not dead. Wishing I could just die finally but death haven't come for me yet. Suddenly I hear someone coming into the saferoom. I couldn't make out what he was doing but before he started to her back he stopped in front of me. Looked right into my eyes and... Started laughing. All I could see now were those eyes and that laughter. But in the distance I could hear someone or something talking about something. However, all I could make out was "you promised me Jack".

I wake up and look at the ceiling. I lay there for a while trying to forget what happened that day. I then quickly looked at the clock that is hanging on the greyish walls of my room. "Wait, what! It's already 1pm!" I shouted in pure panick. As I tried to find my cellphone I shout "Phoney better not send the dogs after me! Where the hell is my cellphone?" As soon as I grab my cellphone I can already sense that Phoney tried to call me 90 times. The phone rings and I hesitated for a heartbea before I picked up. "Hel-" I started."Where the H-Heck are you? Do you know what time it is? You better get here right this second or you're going to have a bad time!" The angry Phone-Face shouted at me and hanged up the phone before I could even say my legendary excuse.
                                I get to the moldy and ugly pizzeria and as soon as I stepped inside the Phone jumpscares me from behind. Somehow his head? Phone? Or whatever I should call it looked even more red than it ever did. The thing that made me the most concerned was the smoke that was going out his... Phone? Yeah, that made me concerned about my own safety. I actually thing I'm going to die, yet again. "Now, now, who do we have here?" Phoney tried to keep his cool while speaking but his anger was still REALLY obvious. "Uh oh, look, on my way here I was attacked by angry mysterious giant -scuttlers- I mean CATS and you know.. everyone is terrified of angry mysterious giant cats. Right? Ha, ha... Ha." Honestly, there's no way he is going to believe that... I'm so creative. I then notice Phoney having the 'excuse me what the fuck' look on his -face- I mean phone? Uh..  I mean he would probably have it if he actually did have a face."Listen, employee, you slept too long didn't you?I'm not a fool you know! Anyways, don't ever dare get late ever again! Especially since it won't be good for you." The Phone said. "HoW dO yOu kNoW wHaT's gOoD fOr mE?" "That's just a warning, employee! Oh even better, it's just a threat to motivate you!" "Now I see why Dave wants to shut down Freddy's for good." I answer blatantly and in a stubborn way. Suddenly, Phoney slaps me and says "Yeah sure and now I know why I should strangle you." He simply answered. "Mothertrucker, dude, that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick." Phoney left and did a face palm. If he had a face he would probably look disappointed. By now, he probably has lost the faith in humanity. But, it's not like I care. I am soulless after all...
             I guess I'll go see what Davey is up to. I left the dining room and went off to find Dave. On the way, the dream kept making me uncomfortable so I had to sit down on the corridor floor and tried to forget it. The dream had taken over. "Sportsy?" I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw Dave, the memories fading away. I realise I had my fists closed and that I was shaking. "Are you alright Sportsy?" Dave was clearly worried about me. "I looked down at my hands and then back at Dave. "Yeah" I said. "I'm fine." Suddenly Dave hugged me. "H-Hey back off!" "Come on Sportsy, everyone needs a hug from time to time! Anyways, you looked like you enjoyed it." He made a lenny face. "N-No. Hell no!" I mumbled quite quietly and realised I was starting to blush so I hid my face in my arms."Just leave me alone all right? I should probably go and do actual work today." "Oh come on, don't you want to go and do my fabolous 3 step plan?" "Not today Dave. I don't feel like it anymore... See ya!" I stood up and left and carried on my day. It was a pretty normal day except the concrete peanut... YEP that will give me nightmares!

------------------------------

AAAAAAAAHH this was fun to do. If this gets enough likes or if I get any requests for more dsaf stories then I maybe will write more UwU.

Also, if anyone is wondering then this is an entry for a writing contest on the 'Dayshift at Freddy's' Amino. (I hope I will get at least the 3rd place T-T.

885 words wow.