BlackPink

You took your things and caught up with Hope. It was easier for you to call him Hope. He didn't even bother to wait for you. "Hope! Wait up!" You yelled down the hallways catching glares of other students that didn't like you. Apparently everyone. You finally aught up with him and panted. "What took you so long?" He said trying to keep a straight face. That was hard for him because he would laugh a lot. It was very easy to make him laugh. His slight smile turned into a bigger smile, which eventually turned into laughter.
His laughs made you laugh as well. He was obviously teasing you with that statement. You would always be late for everything. You still haven't told him why though. You both caught your breaths and checked what's next on the schedule.

"Geography." You said. You looked at Hope and noticed he was upset. And so were you. "Awww shit. Physics." He said. "We won't be together. You also frowned and went to hug him. "Don't worry though. Everything we have next is the same!" You said. "Oh shit." He said. You looked up at him surprised.
"Y/n, you're being positive!" He said happily which immediately made you stiff.

Positive? Since when? I'm so used to being negative about everything.

Your change of personality made you wonder if there is a happy ending.
There might be.

You realised that you were standing shook for about a minute. "Hey, shorty." Hoseok said while waving a hand in your face. "wai- SHORTY?!" You said angered at the nickname. He laughed. The laughter was cut off by the bell. "Aww. Fuck." You said which made Hoseok gasp. "Y/n! Don't swear!" He said dramatically fainting. You giggled and nudged his arm while running to geography.

(45 mins later)

The bell finally broke your deadly boredom. it felt like it was killing you slowly. You immediately packed everything and ran to Physics to see Hope and avoid others. But fuck, it was blackpink.

Well, fuck I guess...

They wouldn't let you pass. Seriously though, what is their problem? Jennie was the meanest out of all. Jisoo being the nicest while others weren't as bad as Jennie. Jennie would always pull at your hair or take your backpack and hide it. She didn't go for your backpack nor hair, but went for the face. You got a slap from the bitch. "Whore! All you do is cling to Hoseok for attention? Pathetic." She said as you held your burning cheek. "Huh? Why aren't you crying? I wanted to see you cry!" She said getting more pissed off than ever.
"I've felt worse before..." you said as you walked away not paying attention to the millions of stares you received.

On your way to physics you bumped into Hoseok. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked you as he noticed your upset expression. He went to hug you and ruffled your hair. "I wanna go home." You said. He went quiet for a second.
"Wanna skip classes?" He asked you.
You raised your head in worry. "But won't that get us in trouble?" You asked. "Well only if you don't tell!" He said. "Alright. Let's do it." You said as he dragged you out of school. "Wait! Already?!" You asked as your legs barely kept up with his speed. If he went any faster. You would be dragged.

He dragged you all the way to his place and shoved the door open. "Huh? your place?" You asked. He nodded and locked the door behind. "Why are you locking the door?" You asked. "Because if anyone followed." He said grabbing his phone. "Why would anyone do that?" You asked. "Oh my god! Why do you ask so many questions?" He asked while sighing. "I don't know. Why do I?" "Oh my god again!" He said as he laughed and you joined.

A/N

This is kinda boring tbh. For u.
I am so sorry if this turned into a cliff hanger.

-672 words-