✰ 𝘛𝘞𝘖 !

103 ➡ TEMPTED: Squeeze

912 ➡ WOULD?: Alice in Chains

192 ➡ FEMALE OF THE SPECIES: Space

606 ➡ KISS FROM A ROSE: Seal

710 ➡ TWO PRINCES: Spin Doctors

✰📦✰

Riiiiiing! Riiiiiing!

The sound of Rease's phone in the distance folded itself in like a dream as she slept comfortably in her bed.

However, a loud voicemail jarred her awake.

"Renault. Wake up, sleepyhead. You're on call. Get your ass here by no later than 10."

"You've got to be kidding..." Rease mumbled as she kicked the bedsheets off her legs.

The phone rang again, and Rease ran out of her room to answer it.

"What is it?"

"Is that the way you speak to your boss?"

Rease gulped. "Sorry, Perry. I'm not a morning person."

"I can tell. You're in today; I'm not sure if you got my message."

"I'll be there by 9:30."

"Fantastic. Thanks, Renault."

"Mm-hm, sure."

Since the Box had taken off nationally, days off were unheard of. Unfortunately for Rease, Bianca had caught a stomach bug, and her first day off in a month in a half was axed. No doubt she wouldn't get another one for another month and a half.

So, against her will, Rease got to work a fee minutes before 9:30. Parking her Pontiac Grand Prix next to Foster's Toyota Camry, Rease sat for a second, finishing her favorite song from her Soundgarden tape.

After Rusty Cage finished, it was 9:30 on the dot, and Rease got out of her car. Locking it behind her, Rease only hoped that today would be an easy day as she walked into the Box offices.

"Morning, Rease." EJ Wald, an employee from the film cutting room, greeted her.

"Morning!" Rease waved as she got on the elevator.

The elevator wasn't in the best shape; it shook the whole 5 floors up to the office.

Shaking off her nausea from the cubicle earthquake, Rease stepped out and walked the small distance to the office.