DANGANRONPA V3: Saiouma|| Anything for you, love

TRIGGER WARNING

Shuichi hissed in pain as he dragged the razor across his wrist multiple times. He felt useless. A burden. No reason to exist. Four people already died; either from execution or murder. He felt like it was HIS fault, even if it wasn't. Kaede and Rantaro. Ryoma and Kirumi. They all perished. And Shuichi felt like it was his fault. Like he wasn't a good enough person to stop people from killing eachother. A loud knock on his bedroom door interrupted his thoughts. In a panic, he hurrilly hid his razor under his pillow. I'll use it later... he thought to himself. Another knock caused him to jump. "C-Come in!" he shouted. Kokichi Ouma, the supreme leader waltzed into Shuichi's room. "Saihara-chan! Dinners done! Maki was gonna come up here, but she told me to. She threatened me with a knifeee." Ouma cried crocodile tears. Shuichi gave a small smile. "I'll be down in a minute." The detective replies to the smol bean. Happily as ever, Ouma shouts "Okay!" and skips back off to the dining hall. Shuichi's smile falters. He looks over to his mirror, hoping his face isn't as red as it feels. His face is the color of a cherry blossom. Thank god... He says to himself. He really needs to get over this crush...

Shuichi walked into the dining hall, hearing the ongoing chatter from his fellow peers, and took a seat by Ouma. Everyone spilling gossip (SPILL THAT TEA BITCH). Someway, somehow, the topic that Shuichi Saihara hated most was brought up: parents. You see, Shuichi's parents neglected him, a lot. They full on ignored him. Never greeted him or anything. They went on a business trip and left him for himself. He ended up living with his uncle and aunt. That's how he learned to be a detective. "Hey Kaito? Can we change the subject?" Shuichi asks timidly. Kaito looks at his bro, confused. "Why, bro? We're just talking about our parents. Well besides Maki-Roll, but she's fine with it." Kaito responds to Shuichi's comment. Shuichi furrows his eyebrows. "It just makes me uncomfortable and brings back bad memories." Shuichi said quietly. Ouma noticed Shuichi looking a little melancholy at the mention of parents. Kaito, being the stubborn and at times idiot he is, decides to not take that statement seriously and gets a little pissed off. "What, did you not have parents or something? Even Maki is okay with this conversation and she didn't even have parents, you fucking baby." Kaito says, shocking Shuichi. He looks down, mumbling incoherently. Ouma had enough. "Don't you think you could have been a little nicer with that statement?" he asks the astronaut, glaring at him with a deadpan expression, all joy and cheeriness gone from his face. Kaito argues back with Ouma. "You shouldn't even care, you're just a damn liar anyways!" As them two, and soon the entire dining hall argue, Shuichi stands abruptly. Everyone looks at him as he rushes to his bedroom, tears streaming down his face. Ouma, with a saddened look on his face, calls to his UwU. Ouma looks at Kaito with a murderous glare. "You of all damn people should know that he's fucking sensitive when it comes to FAMILY YOU ASSBAG!" Ouma screams at Kaito, enraged at this point. Kaito looks at the midget with shock written all over his face. He has no words for his actions, he totally forgot about Shuichi's parents being neglectful. Ouma slowly walks to the astronaut. "If it were up to me, you'd be dead by now." Ouma says, and hurries to Shuichi's bedroom.

Shuichi sat on his bed, rivers coming down his face at this point in time. Everyone was fighting and arguing because of him. They hate him. He always causes problems. Shuichi grabbed the razor from under his pillow. Maybe I should end it.... He thought to himself as he slowly cut deep and hard on his wrist. As he lifts the razor, blood starts oozing from the cut profusely. "Fuck...." he says to no one in particular. He cut a main artery. Shuichi slowly stands, griping his already scarred and bloody wrist to try and stop the profusely bleeding wrist from bleeding, and takes a few steps. Before he can even walk out of his bedroom, he falls to the ground, making a thump as his unconscious body hits the floor.

Ouma hurries to Saihara's room after hearing the distant thump. Ouma bursts into Shuichi's room, seeing his unconscious body lying on the floor in a pool of blood. Fearing the worst, he shouts his UwU's name, and checking his pulse. Noticing he's indeed alive, he looks for any cuts or anything that could have caused the blood on the floor. His eyes widen at Shuichi's wrists: cuts and blood littered his arms. Ouma ran to the infirmary, grabbing alcohol, bandages, and Neosporin (medical ointment). As Ouma runs back to Shuichi's room to bandage up his wrists, he becomes saddened. Ouma bandages up Shuichi's wrists, knowing that he cut because of the argument. After a while, and many tries, Ouma finally gets Shuichi on his bed. He then sits down on the edge of Shuichi's bed, and falls asleep, thinking on how he could have prevented this.

Shuichi wakes up to a pounding headache and sore wrists. "Huh?" he says aloud, confusion lacing his voice. He stands up, stretching his arms and legs. Hearing faint shores, he looks behind him to see Ouma sleeping on the end of his bed, a tear streaking down his face. Widening his eyes, Shuichi looks down at his wrists. They were bandaged. Looking back to Ouma, Shuichi realizes the worst: Ouma, his crush of 4 months, had found out. He knows. Shuichi, on the verge of a panic attack and tears, grips his head/hair. Falling to his knees with a faint thump, Shuichi mumbles incoherently to himself. Ouma, hearing the commotion, awakens from his cat nap. Sitting up, he notices Shuichi on the floor, breathing heavily and mumbling to himself. Rushing over to him, Ouma asks, "Are you alright?" After receiving no answer from the detective, Ouma hugs him. "Just breathe, okay? Everything's okay." He says to the taller male. Moments pass as the detective slowly calms down his breathing, but the tears don't stop. It's quiet, just the faint hum of Shuichi's laptop and faint chatter from downstairs. Ouma speaks up. "Do you want to talk about it?" Shuichi looks at the smaller male, face still streaked with tears. "A-About what?" he replies to the supreme leader. "Why you did this to yourself..." Ouma says to him, grabbing his wrists and holding them. Shuichi cries harder as he explains everything: his parents, his family in general, his first investigation, everything. Ouma hugs the detective harder when he's finished. Shuichi covers his face with his hands, crying harder. Ouma, not knowing what else to do, kissed the detective. Shuichi, realizing, widens his eyes, and kissed back (whut da fudgenuggets?). Separating their faces, Shuichi blushed like a madman. "T-Thanks, Ouma, for everything." The detective says to the smol leader. Kokichi smiles and kissed Shuichi's cheek. "Anything for you, love."

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay yall can fite me. Im gay and noone can stop me. also, i love me sum gay sheet. Have an UwU-lishous time, hoes.