Chapter Twenty-One

(Hey.... I would just like to say sorry for late update🙏🙏, it's just been really busy. I would also like to thank everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate it👍👍. Apologies in advance for any mistake in the chapter. Please continue to view, vote if possiable please share my story (even the silent readers) and comment....Many thanks ⚘⚘💖💖 )

The rays of the morning sun shone directly onto his face. Can woke up to a pounding headache. Rubbing his eyes open... he was starting to realise that he was not in his own room. Putting a hand to his mouth, dreading what he was about to discover. He turned around to the other side in the bed.......what he saw ...left him devastated.

Polen, lay next to him... he didn't want to look at her, turning away he closed his eyes. "What the hell have I done...oh crap" he thought, scrambling out of the bed he gathered his cloths, and quietly left the room.

He let the water run over him for what seemed like forever, soaping his body for the umpteenth time. He wanted to wash it all away, wash her all away. How could he have done this... stooped so low. For goodness sake he couldn't remember anything last night. Wiping his face with his hands he had no idea....

All he could remember was Sanem telling him she'd found her true love. How could she... in just a few week's she'd found someone else.... her true love, she said. She was wrong, there was no truer love then their love, she was his and he was hers. What now?...how was he going to face her after this.

What about Polen, why did she have to do this? ...He'd been drunk off his head, but surly she'd been sober. How could she have let this happen? No...No...No... he could shift the blame on to her, no matter what... it was all on him.

Polen stirred, opening her eyes, Can wasn't there. Smiling into the Pillow while inhaling his scent, she had achieved her goal. Now she'd take it from there, Sanem, no Sanem, Can was hers.

Sanem went to Ayhan's straight after breakfast; they had to catch the bus to the clinic. Ayhan was waiting on the door step for her.

"We don't want to be late." Ayhan said hugging her good morning. She took every opportunity to hug her. It was only a matter of days before her friend...her sister went away. The thought alone was slowly killing her inside. What would happen when the day actually came? She couldn't talk to CeyCey, Sanem hadn't told him yet, and he would be just as bad when he came to know. Taking her hand they walked to the bus stop.

"Good morning girls." It was Uncle Ali from their neighbourhood "Going somewhere?"

"Good morning Uncle Ali, yes Sanem's going to work and I'm going shopping." Ayhan replied.

Thank goodness he got off on the stop before them, or else... by this evening everyone would know that they had gone out of the city.

"Sanem are you feeling ok?" Ayhan asked.

"Yes to be honest last night I had a really good sleep. I feel much better, much more refreshed."

The girls chatted until they reached their stop. The clinic was only a ten minute walk and they didn't have to wait long before Sanem's name was called.

"Good morning Sanem."

"Good morning Doctor."

"I see you've bought someone with you."

"Yes this is Ayhan, my sister."

Shaking Ayhan's hand the Doctor said "No husband"

"What?" Sanem quickly realised what the Doctor was on about. "No...he had a prior engagement, couldn't cancel last minute."

"Ok, so firstly how have you been...getting used to the pregnancy. You seem much brighter today, I'm happy to see."

"Yes Doctor, thank you I'm feeling really good. Baby and I have been getting to know each other; I talk to her every night."

"So you would like a little girl?"

"What? ... No I'm happy any way, as long as the baby is healthy."

"What about your husband...what does he say?"

"Hu hmm...the same...as long as the baby is healthy."

"Ok so I have your test results, like I mentioned your iron levels are quite low. How's the dizziness?

"I've just had a few spells, nothing major."

"I'm going to prescribe you some iron supplements this is because of your anaemia. I will also prescribe you folic acid this is recommended to be taken up to 12 weeks into the pregnancy it helps with the development of the baby. How's your appetite?"

"My appetite is improving Doctor... I'm eating well, trying to balance my diet."

"So from your dates I see you are around 4 and a half to five weeks pregnant, we can give you an estimated due date today."

"Five weeks that's impos..."

"Sanem, the date is calculated from the first day of your last menstrual cycle, its not accurate at the moment. Let's see, from your dates you've given me...you are five weeks pregnant ...so your due date is.... 22 November. Remember this is just an estimate, once you have your first scan, it will give you a more accurate date. I'm sure you must have done your own reading up. However If you have any questions I'm here."

Sanem had noted a few things down that she wanted to ask. The Doctor wrote out her prescription. When they were just about to leave, Sanem, told the Doctor about her intention to move away.

"Doctor I'm planning to move away in the next few weeks. What should I do, I mean is there any documents that I need to take with me."

"I will print you a letter out now.... that will have all the details they will need. However you will need to get yourself registered with a Doctor as soon as possible."

"Thank you, Doctor... for everything."

"I wish you the best of luck with everything, if you do come back.... come and see me. I would like to meet your baby."

They'd just left the clinic, when a car pulled over, it was Emre... they hadn't noticed him...he wasn't driving his usual car.

(Sorry if I went on a bit at the doctors part....im not too good at researching... but tried the best I could, to find the correct information)

(Please dont forget to vote...Even the silent readers...Many thanks👍👍⚘⚘💖💖.)