Jack Avery

y/n pov
You were in Lowe's with your bffs Morgan and Alan.They dared you to go on a isle with a hot guy and grind on the floor so you did.. He walked up so you and said, " Hey, I'm Jack..Jack Avery,can i have your number?" you said, " of course!" with a smile on you're face. He then proceeded to ask you if you wanted to go on a Chick-fil-a date. You said yes. You say," Oh and my name is Briley.
*Skip time*
You guy were in the jeep when  you got to the woods of your property. "Y/n" he said "yeah?" he says," i really like you" you look into his eyes then his lips and smash your lips onto his. you bite his lip gently asking for entrance that he gladly grants. you guys go to the back seat.( the seats were like a bed for a trip you just came back from) he breaks the kiss taking bother yours and his shirt off. he begins going to your neck finding your sweet spot. you moan," j-jack" you flip him over so you're on top. you begin to kiss his neck til you find his soft spot. he moans ," babygirl" you slowly take his pants off along with his boxers. you kitty lick his tip teasing him til he says " y/n stop teasing" you then deep throat him.you bob your head up and down at a faster pace each time. you felt twitching and stopped..
jack: Why'd you stop?
y/n: i want you in me
he flips you over striping your clothes off. he begins to kiss your inner thighs he care to your clit and softly biting it. he starts to eat you out. you're a moaning mess
y/n: fuck.. jack
you could tel he was slightly smirking and then sticks to fingers in you adding more starting to pick up speed
y/n: jack oh oh
he stops right when you were about to cum and kisses you passionately. he thrusts into you without warning making you scream in pleasure he goes faster with every thrust.
y/n: JACK BABY RIGHT THERE
you came three times he reached his climax and laid down next to you.
jack: baby i love you
y/n: i love you too jack
you were both panting and sweating. you guys eventually fell asleep cuddling still naked..