Chapter 16

*Zoella's POV*

     Once the door is shut he looks at me with a soft smile and I smile back already picking at the opening of the box so ready to set this tent up. 

"Come on honey its time to get ready for bed. So lets get that cute butt in the tub." 

I whimper "But my tent." 

"I plan on us putting it up tomorrow." He informs me.

"But you have work." 

"I'm working from home tomorrow unless I get a call that I need to come it." He tells me as he takes the tent and puts it in the corner of the living room where I thought it could go.

"Okay." I say giving in.

"Now go get you some night clothes and meet me in my bathroom okay." He orders heading up stairs. 

I follow behind and go to room and pull out some dark blue night shorts with moons and stars on the tank top that goes with them and a clean pair of lace blue panties and head to his room and into the bathroom. I place my clothes on the counter next to my towel and set on the closed toilet watching the tub fill up. I look up as Daddy comes in with some clothes and he sets them next to mine. 

"Thought I could join you." He says.

"Otay." I say with a small blush.

I hadn't seen him fully naked like even, shirtless yes, but nothing more. As the tub becomes full he turns off the faucets and begins to undress and I look away as he pulls off his pants. I hear a small splash and peek to see him sitting in the tub.    

"Come on baby, get in." 

Quickly I undress and get in setting down in front of him. Gently grabbing my hips he pulls me into a hug and rests his chin on my shoulder giving my cheek a small kiss.

"Loosen up honey there's no need to feel shy."

I give a small node letting out a sigh I glance back as he grabs the cup filling it and I tilt my head back as he pours it on my hair wetting it. After he grabs my shampoo pouring some into his hand and begins to wash my hair massaging my scalp making my close my eyes cause it felt so good. all to soon he was finished washing my hair and he pulled out a loofah. He put some body soap on it and scrubbed my back and shoulders and arms and then my chest taking his time there. being so pampered it felt nice. 

"Could you stand for me so i can wash the rest of you?" He asks.

With a short node I oblige and he washes my legs ever so slightly grazing my kitty before scrubbing my butt. I glance down at him see his member and quickly look away embarrassed. He was quite big, not like monstrous, but big all in the same. Once I'm rinsed I quietly watch as he washes his hair and body before we both get out. He wraps a towel around his waist tucking it before helping me out and wrapping me in a large towel drying me off. I hold the towel around me as he brushes my hair. Once finished he grabs my panties smirking.

"These are cute."

I take them from his hands quickly putting them on and then my night shirt dropping the towel I go to grab my shorts, but he grabs them first.

"Will you be sleeping in your room?" He asks.

I give a shrug. "I don't know."

"You always sleep in there, would you sleep with me tonight?" He asks.

I bite my lip. "Okay." 

He grins handing me my shorts. "Go get into bed I'm gonna get dressed."

I leave the bathroom and head over to his bed, it was a bit bigger then mine and as I got into it he comes out in some basketball shorts and no shirt. He get in on the opposite side and pulls me into his chest and our legs entangle as I lay on his chest letting out a soft sigh in content. 

"Good night baby girl." He says kissing my head.

"Good night Daddy." I say softly.