5

Sean's P.O.V.

It was after lunch, the bell rung and everyone had gotten riled up, I could tell that Y/n was nervous. It was no doubt that she would have to show the others what she could do with her moves, she basically had to prove herself, and I was excited to see what she could do.

How it all worked, was that we would usually work on our own things, show them to the class and then work with a choreographer. There was no technique class, there was no getting better. Either you were good or you were gone.

We all made our way to the studios. Everyone knew what was going to happen, and everyone was excited. We all wanted to see the scholar dance.

Of course, I did too. She seemed to graceful when you looked at her, even the way her hair fell made her look of ease. She definitely was something out of the creation of peace. 

I stepped inside, following behind Y/n slowly. Her eyes met with the vice of the school, the runner of the dances, the basic necessity of the school, and she looked excited to see y/n within her view.

"Well look who it is!" Ms. Viola said, her high pitches voice ringing the ears of all. This woman was definitely a jack of all trades.

Viola and Y/n hugged, and other girls watched in envy. It was weird because we all knew Ms. viola was not the huggable type. It was an unspoken rule, yet she willingly gave one out.

I heard of few of the other girls call favouritism.

A simple smirk sat on my face. This girl seemed to be it.

"Did you do something for the showcase I told you about? They happen every Friday." Viola questioned.

Y/n nodded quickly. "I'll need to put my point shoes on, but I for sure did something" she stated back.

Viola grinned widely, her cat sneer upturned. I could tell she was excited.

She patted y/n on the shoulder lightly and whispered something in her ear before running off, y/n going to do what she needed to.

I watched her intently, as she swayed from side to side, her body picking up her bag, every other girl watching her with some kind of envy. It was funny that these girls were jealous, because I could tell she was going to be great.

"You don't like her either?"

I turned around to see who said that. It was a girl who has bleached blonde hair, frizzy to the point of death. She had long thick eyelashes that greyed down her blue eyes, and a pound of makeup on her face. This was Caroll, my ex. Yet she still expects we are friends, even more.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She sighed, rolling her eyes at me. "That new chick, I don't like her." She restated.

"Oh. She's nice, I've met her" I reply.

Caroll just stared at me blankly, ignoring what I had just stated. "She's already a favourite, I don't like that attitude" 

I scoffed at her, to which she gave me a death glare.

"What you think that's fair she gets treated like that?" She spat.

I leant back in my standing position. "Well, I'm sure she's getting treated like that because she's someone special"

"What and I'm not special?" She added.

"No I was just-"

"Okay whatever Sean."

She walked away, flipping her dry hair from her shoulder and walking away like she had some kind of intimidating sass that wasn't there.

"WELL CLASS!" Ms. Viola yelled, grabbing the attention of everyone in the room. We all looked at her, she had y/n standing beside her again, yet her hair was now in a bun and she had pointe shoes on her feet.

"I'd like you all to meet your newest member of our dance family, Y/n!" She shouted.

Marzia, Felix and I all started clapping for her, as did everyone else join in. Y/n smiled, her face blushing a bit at the attention.

"She's prepared a dance for the showcase, so I'm allowing her to go first, if you guys don't mind"

A few of the rich woman of the group scoffed. Most of them all loved the eager attention of going first, but I guess there's a last for everything.

Viola ran to the side, looking as if she was preparing the music, and staring at y/n in her starting pose like a child of her own. The scene was simply perfect.

The music started to play, and people cleared the way, watching intently to see what this was all about. We all expected a broadway queen of dancing, like a usuals, but no.

This was different.

It was the way she moved, just like her mannerisms, it was graceful and pretty. Something out of a fairy tale book, she literally stole the attention of everyone. Her arch was curved to perfection, her arms lifting in a outstanding manner, unlike any other. Her jumps were pointed and stretched, you could tell she wasn't like the others.

It was like everything she had done was without ease.

It was like if "damn" was a person. In a good way of course.

She was beautiful the way she mover, it was all so intricate, so elaborate. Ms. Viola definitely has reason to school her here.

As her beautiful choreo ended, the few less stunned if the group clapped for her, others just stared. 

Y/n was breathing heavily, and she ran off the side smiling. 

"Oh my GOOOOD I'm your new fan" I could hear Killian yell. Killian was my roommate, and he was a total fiend for anything ballet, I could only imagine what he thought of her.

"Thank you" she huffed out of breath, the two high fived and Killian smiled even wider. 

I think somebody is a fan boy.

Y/n turned around, and made eye contact with me.

"Beautiful job" I complimented.

Her face splashed a bit of red, as she clasped her hands together humbly.

"Oh wow. Thanks" she mumbled.

Something about her was just so timid and sweet. I really liked this new girl.

I looked down and up to my side, to which I saw Caroll watching with an envious red face. She scoffed in my direction and shook her head.

"So you've got a new girl toy on your mind I see" she stated before padding off near her friends. I shook my head tentatively, she wasn't even my girlfriend anymore and here she is getting up to bring her snooty self with me again like she owns me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"